Top Gear Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhh what do u think a site is
its hosted on a computer

As opposed to hosting DIRECTLY on the site, torrent separates a file into tiny little pieces (hence Bittorrent). You should know this, unless Wikipedia is too big for you, hmm?

Yes, that is the point.

i dont think there is a problem
you're going to have a problem

The least damage you could possibly do is this site being shut down for 'being associates in distributing copyrighted content of the BBC'.

Oh dear, this guy doesn't seem to get the idea of the internet at all. I like the idea, but there is a reason why it hasn't been done before. Anyway, aren't the BBC going to open iPlayer up to everyone else soon?

all im doing is posting a link to my website that contains top gear video to the people who cant watch it outside of UK

u guys waste ur energy to take some1 down "ONLINE"
wow

get a life

im= I'm
cant= can't
u= you
ur=your
some1=someone

Come back when you learn the English Language and have a decent argument for your website to exist and not infringe Copyright Laws

looks like the site is down...
is this my connection or can someone confinrm that?

or the BBC already GOT HIM!

Since he cleared his post it would seem he got there before the BBC did. Gotta say this turned into an entertaining thread though.

Shame; it actually worked okay, except for having nothing before S9.

Well I can see this is going to end well...:lol:

So, you steal from this site AND the BBC, and then decide to advertise on the forums which you stole them from, which incidentally is swarming with BBC employees that only let us off since we give good feedback.

Here's a new word to add to your vocab:

Ummm, final gear is not much more legal, the torrents put up by the guys here are also illegal, but atleast they dont advertise

FINAL GEAR RULES!!!!!!, living in australia, i get my TG fix from her :)

Ummm, final gear is not much more legal, the torrents put up by the guys here are also illegal, but atleast they dont advertise

FinalGear doesn't host the torrents - that's the key, and very important difference.

thats not what ur mom said

I knew you'd say that.

I knew because you mum told me. She said her son is a gangsta-wannabe on FinalGear who likes pathetic "Yo Momma" come-backs. At least I think she was talking to me, I wasn't the only guy there... and she did have her mouth full at the time.:rolleyes:

I don't think that the people here had any problem with you hosting TopGear episodes on your site Gangsta, as we are all fans of the show too. They were just warning you that the BBC would have a problem with it. FinalGear doesn't get targeted by the BBC because it doesn't host the episodes. It just links to Mininova and even Mininova doesn't host the episodes, they just host files that allow people to download it from each other.

What really offended people here was your use of images and text from this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.