Simple poll, Zonda or Veyron?

Simple poll, Zonda or Veyron?

• Total voters
Easy - the Zonda, it perfectly captures everything a supercar should embody. The Veyron is a magnificient, deeply impressive engineering achievement, but not, for me, a true supercar.

Veyron. That's like choosing between a leper and an ugly person. The veyron isn't pretty, but at least it doesn't look like it was designed by someone with SEVERE astigmatism. Also, I don't like seeing Carbon Fibre everywhere. I'd actually be emberassed to step into that car.

Veyron here too, the Zonda's too flashy. The world won't end if you paint your carbon fibre interior with paint!

Zonda. Because I'm a man.

Veyron is so much more of a everyday usable car... Like a Mercedes SL with just immense power. With that Zonda thing... yah well. It's a useless diva that will kill you when you are slidely sleep deprived after a long night.
You just won't be able to enjoy that thing when you're not on a racetrack or some curvy mountain road.

The Zonda. I like mental cars.

I've been a fan of the Veyron since I saw the concept almost 10 years ago. But if I was going to spend that much money on a car I would probably get the Zonda.

Veyron is astonishing but I would get the Zonda on looks alone. Never going to be in a situation where the speed/power difference between them actually matters, I'd rather have a better looking car :)

VEYRON! it has 16 cyl. , its "easy" to make it go quick etc

the zonda has a great sound and might be a great car but is prob very hard to drive fast. Most people would be pressed to push it to 60 or 70% of its potential on a closed course

bottom line: look at the stop light drag race

veyron sounds better, looks better, is more comfortable, easier to drive, oh and it's a fucking Bugatti.

By badge alone I'd buy it.

Out of the two i'd take the Zonda but really Koenigsegg>>>>>Zonda>>>>>Bugatti

I chose Zonda.
But in reality I would prefer a Reventon.

...or just a simple Countach 5000QV