Random Thoughts....

racingfan1: :D

My fourteen-year-old nephew is a Titans fan too. (In Wisconsin? He gets far less stick compared to the Vikings and Bears fans.) He wasn't happy with the Jets game on Sunday but when he got back from hunting yesterday he was quite delighted to hear the score.

:lol: Nice to know the influence of greatness is spreading. Jets game was a blessing, even thought they lost. No one ever got in a serious discussion about them going undefeated, and as the Patriots proved last year, it isn't easy.

^^ Our family is very weird when it comes to the NFL.

My mom and sister like the Packers. My dad is a Buccaneers fan. Older brother roots for the Dolphins (oh, the discussions that were had over the Marino/Favre comparisons). Younger brother also likes the Titans, although he keeps an eye on the Packers. Me? Broncos, although I do like watching the Pack as well.

I did mention my older nephew. The middle one doesn't really like football. The youngest is only two months old so he won't notice that kind of stuff at all. As for my nineteen-month-old niece (via the Dolphins fan), her mommy just bought her a Packers hoodie for Christmas.

I think that if there's one team the whole family roots for, it'd be the Wisconsin Honey Badgers.

Woohoo! My family's getting a Playstation 3 for christmas. I think the last console my parents bought was a Nintendo 64 or something. My bro has a Gamecube but hardly lets anyone touch it. Dad and I are already talking about getting wheels and pedals for driving games....yay :D

Woohoo! My family's getting a Playstation 3 for christmas. I think the last console my parents bought was a Nintendo 64 or something. My bro has a Gamecube but hardly lets anyone touch it. Dad and I are already talking about getting wheels and pedals for driving games....yay :D

Logitech G25 works with a lot of games and everyone here swears by it, as do I

I really think the internet hates me. I dunno how to explain it, it just does.

My downloads always fail because my internet constantly dies...yet it never does the same things to my dad. Just me.

I really want to finish downloading the rest of Top Gear seasons 9-11. And the rest of Brainiac seasons 2-4. =\ is that so much to ask for my internet to give me that much? and for it stop making all the FTPs I get this stuff from failzors? :cry:

Technology's a bitch, lol.

Donuts. TWICE TIMES!
https://pic.armedcats.net/w/wh/whappeh/2008/11/29/Donut2.jpg

Oh happy days.

My sister wants to buy a jeep cherokee. :|

Im thinkin my town back in the day must have been a pretty rowdy place.

how rowdy, you ask?

heres a quote from this book i'm reading for a history report i'm writing:

"The Arsenal's second commander, Franklin D. Callender, requested in June 1857 that a sum of $50,000 be set aside for a new storehouse. In one of his letters to the Ordinance Office in Washington he explained that he wanted a building with towers on all four corners to be used for flank defence in case of attack by the local citizens."

ROFL

The famous danish arcitect J?rn Utzon has passed away, 90 years old.
He is most famous for the Sydney operahouse (and also for leaving before it was finished because of arguments) and the parlament in Kuwait.

R.I.P :sleep:

Donuts. TWICE TIMES!

*Tip snap snip*

Oh happy days.

I approve of your piles of crap. :bow:

Not as messy as my desk though, by far. :D

The idea for Hooters Airlines must've come from a guy who once dozed off in a mineralogy lecture, remembering only the phrase "cleavage planes".

The famous danish arcitect J?rn Utzon has passed away, 90 years old.
He is most famous for the Sydney operahouse (and also for leaving before it was finished because of arguments) and the parlament in Kuwait.

R.I.P :sleep:

Yep I saw that in the news

^^ Our family is very weird when it comes to the NFL.

My mom and sister like the Packers. My dad is a Buccaneers fan. Older brother roots for the Dolphins (oh, the discussions that were had over the Marino/Favre comparisons). Younger brother also likes the Titans, although he keeps an eye on the Packers. Me? Broncos, although I do like watching the Pack as well.

I did mention my older nephew. The middle one doesn't really like football. The youngest is only two months old so he won't notice that kind of stuff at all. As for my nineteen-month-old niece (via the Dolphins fan), her mommy just bought her a Packers hoodie for Christmas.

I think that if there's one team the whole family roots for, it'd be the Wisconsin Honey Badgers.

And the winner of the Mass Confusion On Football Sunday award goes to..... :lol:

These Tequila shots I'm drinking could make for an interesting presentation on my AutoCad project come Monday. Uhhh I think these hidden lines are for the fasteners used to construct the drawers, ohh wait no it's just a penis, sorry, my mistake.

Random thought...

Why is it that the term "American" refers to US-Americans, while technically, it would include at least all North Americans, and probably the South Americans, too?

The youth group I go to had a guest speaker from a leprosy charity speaking. And I spent the entire time, during the slideshow with leprosy sufferers with missing limbs and so on, thinking "the speaker's really hot".

I suspect I am going to suffer this week due to karma. In my defence, she was really hot.