INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

:welcome: everyone.

A few Canucks joined not too far from me and a Polack :).

Long time Top Gear fan, first time poster.

Hello everyone, Mad Jeremy here. I look forward to chatting to folks on here about my favourite motoring show.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone on here who gives back to the community, whether it be forum mods/admins, owners of the FTP sites and of course those that create the torrents of our favourite car shows. I hope one day to be able to do my bit so to speak :)

:wave: I've lurked here for a little while, but only just signed up today.

I'm Shelly, 28, yet another Mainer, and a relatively new fan of Top Gear. Other interests for me include photography, digital art, webdesign, and music (I play multiple instruments and sing).

Hello, never introduced myself either.

I'm 23 years old, live in Copenhagen, Denmark, where I work with print solutions in a small company (actually own a bit of it, too ) that's an HP Solution Integrator. Computer Science background, and worked 5 years for EDS (huge US IT company, quite small in Denmark but large customers). Have never learned anything about cars except whatever I've picked up from my father and some of my friends - but really like cars and driving, and of course watching Top Gear, Fifth Gear, WRC, F1 and sometimes some touring car championships (like ETCC/BTCC/STCC).

1st car: - 88 Opel Kadett 1,3 (sold)
2nd car: -2001 Peugeot 106 1,6 rallye (Sold)
3rd car: 2002 Peugeot 206 1,4 Hdi (current

Hello! I'm a fan of Top Gear from Quebec. Thank you for the videos. I catch Top Gear from BBC Canada and they cut 20 minutes of it to put advertising!:cry:

But thanks to you, I can see them all now! Can't wait to go have a look in the forum!

hey everyone seems like a very nice little community I have stumbled upon. Huge fan of top gear been watching it since series 2 and my room never has any channel bar dave on it ^^. Anyway bit about myself my names Jon Stubbins (just incase you didn't notice) I'm 18 and at college and have my test on the 12th of this month!

:welcome:

...to our latest members. Enjoy your stay! :)

:wave: I've lurked here for a little while, but only just signed up today.

I'm Shelly, 28, yet another Mainer, and a relatively new fan of Top Gear. Other interests for me include photography, digital art, webdesign, and music (I play multiple instruments and sing).

:wave: Do you know Rumer? I only ask because everyone in Maine knows everyone else, or at least that's what we think in Boston. :mrgreen:

Hello, my name Is Matt, and I live just north of Seattle, Washington. I first watched Top Gear 5 years ago while I was on vacation in Mexico and have been a fan ever since. :)

I love cars, photography, people, and photographing cars and people. I work as a content coordinator at Microsoft Game Studios on a racing game for the Xbox 360, so basically, I photograph and research cars for the game.

I've had 25ish cars over the years, and recently I finished selling the rest of my collection off to buy an Evo, but in the mean time, I found a sweet deal on a pimptastic Chrysler Town and Country minivan. And now I'm thinking I'll buy an Evo to beat the crap out of it on the weekends, instead of having a nice daily driven Evo...

Thanks all!

I am from Sydney Australia, been a fan of this incredible show way before we were allowed to watch it here...am looking forward to the Live Show here early next year.

ps.

Final Gear is a god send, I have every episode downloaded over 60Gb of shows and specials..you guys are an awesome community, thanks very much.

theres a edit button
WOAH true top gear fanatic :thumbup:
see you in the forums

Yeah i know...I like looking at my shiny spinning MOPAR emblem though :viper:

Hello...............

Hello...............

My name is Jim and I'm 29 years old.
I live in Madison, WI and I'm addicted to Top Gear

I'm a machinist by day, but in my free time I have a small import tuning garage specializing in 80's/90's Japanese cars/trucks.

I look forward to chatting it up with you fine people.:cheers:

:james::richard::clarkson::stig:

Hi people,

I'm Maarten, 19 years old and from The Netherlands. I've been watching Top Gear on the telly since series 6 I think, and because I love it so much I've downloaden every single episodes of the current format (including specials and Clarksons Movies) and watched them about four times each :p Maybe a bit addicted, but I have them all on my iPod and watch 'em in my bed before I go to sleep. Usually I'm sleeping when I get to the SIARPC :lol:

At the moment I'm still at Secondary School, but when I pass my exams in a few months I probably will be studying Science, Business & Innovation in Amsterdam. Most of the time I drive around on my small moped, a Honda Dax because it's quicker to school. As a car I usually drive the Saab 900 Turbo S from my father, but since we have three cars (Volvo V70, Saab 900 Turbo Convertible and the Saab 900 Turbo S I'm driving) most of the time the Turbo S is available :lol:

Last edited:
Figured I'd better introduce myself. I've been lurking around on here for awhile. Mainly been using the Whats That Song forum to extend my music collection.

I reside in the Southwestern Suburbs of Minneapolis, MN and I drive an '04 MINI Cooper.

Hey everybody,

I'm Jim and I live in the Netherlands, 16 years old, still on highschool.

Obviously I don't have a car yet, but I like to drive in cars on parking lots etc