lambotrofeoaction_06.jpg

lambotrofeoaction_08.jpg

lambotrofeoaction_11.jpg

lambotrofeoaction_12.jpg

lambotrofeoaction_13.jpg

supertrofeovallelunga_02.jpg

supertrofeovallelunga_03.jpg

supertrofeovallelunga_04.jpg

Ferrari does it. Porsche does it. And now, Lamborghini is going to do it, too. "It" is a single-make race series, and Lambo's will showcase a competition-spec Gallardo LP560-4 dubbed the Super Trofeo. Each race will feature 30 of the cars, piloted by deep-pocketed private owners, dealer teams, and a single, Lambo-sponsored "celebrity driver" who'll change from race-to-race.

The Super Trofeo racer weighs in at 1300 kg/2866 lb and is spec'd out with all the requisite safety equipment; race-specific chassis adjustments, ABS brakes and wheels; Pirelli slicks; new instrumentation; and aero tweaks. The powered-up 5.2L direct-injected V10 sends 570 horses to all four wheels via the automaker's e.gear six-speed sequential gearbox. If you have the itch, head to your Lamborghini dealer with ?200,000 -- that's the buy-in fee for the car and parts package. Each race will offer trackside support and parts sales to participants, who get to cool their heels in luxury at the Lamborghini Village that'll be set up at every venue. It all kicks off next May at Silverstone.

F430 Challenge vs Porsche GT3 Cup vs Gallardo Super Trofeo championship. Win.

Now that's a one-make series I approve of - should be amazing hearing a field of them screaming around.

Can I get one of those in a convertible, so I can go cruising for chicks in Chapel St, Melbourne Australia.
Where would you put them? It doesn't have a passenger seat.

200,000 Euros is very reasonable. Am I right in thinking it's basically the GT2 car? Hell a ride in a decent FIA GT2 car would cost you over 2 million each year, about half a million if you wanted to buy the car outright. But with these 1-make series all you have to do is bring the car back and pay the entrance fees to Lambo/Porsche/Ferrari (which can get very, very pricey [20-40k per weekend], but still a lot less than a team salary for FIA GT).

Last edited:
200,000 Euros is very reasonable. Am I right in thinking it's basically the GT2 car? Hell a ride in a decent FIA GT2 car would cost you over 2 million each year, about half a million if you wanted to buy the car outright. But with these 1-make series all you have to do is bring the car back and pay the entrance fees to Lambo/Porsche/Ferrari (which can get very, very pricey [20-40k per weekend], but still a lot less than a team salary for FIA GT).

I wouldn't think it's close to the GT2 car, apart from perhaps the safety modifications. It's a one make series and it's much cheaper to increase the cars performance if you scrap the rulebooks. The series website also says the cars are 4wd which is not allowed in FIA's GT regulations.

Either way, if it makes me feel like a real race car driver over a couple of days, I'd be happy to pay it!

i do believe thats needed in my life for everyday trips back and forth to work :D

Kill me now, because my life is complete after seeing that <3

edit: wallpapers at serious wheels <3

Last edited:
not a fan of the stupid livery, but the shape of the car is just :heart: