Ferrari Daytona vs Lamborghini Miura

Ferrari Daytona vs Lamborghini Miura

• Total voters
I'm sorry, the Daytona is plain ugly.
I'm not such a big Miura fan, but putting it up against a Daytona makes it easy for me...

ferrari%201275%20gtb.jpg

1965_Ferrari_275GTBC2.jpg

In my option the 275 GTB is a far better lookinig car then either the Daytona. I love the Muira and think its a great looking car. However in this time period I feel that the car that really sums up great looking Italian cars of this era is the 275 GTB.

Miura for me, because it set the fucking world alight.

Ferrari just played safe and thats so not Italian.

I was still downloading when I wrote my post. It feels pretty good to hear Hammond saying almost exactly what was on my mind.

oh, then my question will probably be answered on there D:
I am only getting 10 kbps ATM so I'm only at 8% downloaded :(

The reason I picked Daytona vs Miura is because they were direct competitors back in the late 60s and early 70s.
Many people compare the Miura with the 250GTO, but it is not a fair comparison. The Miura was better than the 250GTO in any way. The Daytona was Ferrari's answer to the Miura.
And just when they thought they had gotten their title back...the Countach came in 1971. It took Ferrari more than 10 years to come up with the Testarossa - the only Ferrari that could fight the Countach (before the F40 of course).

What I chose - Miura!

I like the Daytona more. Heck, I'd even have the Miami Vice Chevy replica.

I'm sorry, the Daytona is plain ugly.
I'm not such a big Miura fan, but putting it up against a Daytona makes it easy for me...

I wouldn't call the Daytona ugly, but otherwise, I'd have to agree.

I never really got the appeal of the Miura. Always left me a bit cold. The Daytona, however, is a different story. So, that's what would be coming my way.

Miura please, Daytona is too ugly imo

Against a normal Dayonta I would go with the Lambo. However, I do love the Spyder...

112_0703_06z+1971_ferrari_365_gts4_daytona_spyder+front_profile.jpg

Oh no. I wouldn't go as far as calling the Espada prettier than the Daytona.
The freaking headlights were an afterthought!
And the version for the American market was fitted with the ugliest rubber bumpers I've ever seen (well, no actually - nobody can take those away from the Countach)

If were completely down to looks, it'd be the Miura, but I voted for the Daytona. Cars are meant to be driven and I'd rather drive the Daytona.

Many people compare the Miura with the 250GTO, but it is not a fair comparison. The Miura was better than the 250GTO in any way.

250GTO >>>>>> Perfection >>>>>> Miura

The Daytona carried on a tradition.
The Miura started a revolution.

I'll take a Miura in shocking green, please. :D

good to see people are sane and prefer a Lambo over the ugliest of all Ferraris.

Also :

Rover-title.JPG

Daytona_wp1_1024.jpg

spot the difference.