Girl Says No Car No Marriage, Boy Buys Ferrari

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Girl Says No Car No Marriage, Boy Buys Ferrari :heart:

Hard to know how true the story is, but sounds like Mills & Boon novel that could have been written by Jezza.

Oh what a daft w***

http://www.chinasmack.com/stories/girl-marriage-car-boy-buy-ferrari-360/ (NSFW)

ferarri-black-360-modena-china-04.jpg

Last edited:
So...he guys a car, then get's married? because "no car no marriage" means "yes car yes marriage?" I'm not really sure where you're going with this... What true story are you talking about? Link?

Frank: It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girl dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.
Jane: Goodyear?
Frank: No, the worst.

The guy buys her a Ferrari which she will take along w half his money when they divorce? What an idiot, he truly is a disgrace to all men

A link would be nice so I have more information for when I hang shit on this douche bag.

Tell the girl to take a hike and keep the Ferrari. The Ferrari will attract more girls.

you bought me a Ferrari? :love:
Why thank you!
*drives away*
*crash*
OOOPS
I ACCIDENTALLY YOUR CAR:mrgreen:

let the record show that kat would marry no one for any car... I would actually you know, have to LIKE YOU.

you bought me a Ferrari? :love:
Why thank you!
*drives away*
*crash*
OOOPS
I ACCIDENTALLY YOUR CAR:mrgreen:

let the record show that kat would marry no one for any car... I would actually you know, have to LIKE YOU.

Why datsa Oookay.
Hey, isa that Luigi over there?
*shovel*
*thump*
*trunk*

how does anyone buy a Ferrari out of anger?

anyways, I love the fact that he now says "I regret buying the car" but most importantly, "I don't think I love her anymore now"

So he basically bought a Ferrari for the woman he loves, and by doing so, made himself stop loving her.

EPIC FAIL

One of the responses.

"His father should have squirted him onto the wall"

:lmao:

So, I was trying to impress this girl, right? We were at my parents' house one night, and we were watching Back To The Future. Apparently she's really into this movie, but she isn't into me enough to score. She won't let me go past second base, something about "saving it for marriage" or some shit like that. Whatever, I wanted to get in her pants right? So, you know, I figured I'd get a DeLorean, since she's so into the Back To The Future movies, yeah? I tell her that I'll get a DeLorean if she'll go out with me, and she was like "what?", but anyway... I found one, and bought it, but I found out she was lying about that whole "saving it" business, and apparently has herpes sores as big as cats.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the DeLorean to corroborate my story. At the dealership...
DeLorean_Woodward_Dream_Cruise.jpg

Here it is on my lawn...
1981_Delorean_DMC12.jpg

Here it is in my driveway...
ext9.jpg

And here's a picture of me and her...
lolasshat.jpg

LOL, enough shirts?

LOL OMG WTF four layers of T-shirts?

Oh, wait, no it's FIVE! HAhahaha

You can be cool, but you'll never be 4 popped collars cool.

:lol: