The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

036_pics.jpg

Last edited:
xd9iee.jpg

I lol'd.

I hate them for doing that whole Napster thing. I was one of the unlucky 100 that got the boot, and I haven't listened to a lick of them since.
Ditto

Even made a short film in school with a guy dressed as lars out trying to pick up a tranny whore but complaining he could no longer pay full price for his trannys anymore since nobody was buying his lame stuff

I hate them for doing that whole Napster thing. I was one of the unlucky 100 that got the boot, and I haven't listened to a lick of them since.

Huh? Wait a second - YOU got in trouble for it? What happened exactly?

Lars showed his real little biatch colors and tried to sue anyone with a mp3 of any of his music(legal or not, mine was legal). They illeagle logged names of users and then got them banned and said they would sue. Then they took napster to court.

Alot of people lost all respect for them, had a few thousand people send in letters to the local rock stations saying if they played them again they would be boycotted.

Becuase of the actions taken by those worthless pricks the RIAA/MPAA has waged war on unsespecting grandmas and old people who dont even own pc's saying they are the scum of the world and demanding $4,000 or get sued for $200,000.

Lars showed his real little biatch colors and tried to sue anyone with a mp3 of any of his music(legal or not, mine was legal). They illeagle logged names of users and then got them banned and said they would sue. Then they took napster to court.

Alot of people lost all respect for them, had a few thousand people send in letters to the local rock stations saying if they played them again they would be boycotted.

Becuase of the actions taken by those worthless pricks the RIAA/MPAA has waged war on unsespecting grandmas and old people who dont even own pc's saying they are the scum of the world and demanding $4,000 or get sued for $200,000.

We know what happened, we're trying to ask Whappeh what happened to him specifically.

I lol'd.

QFT. I got sued by a musician this year for uploading his music, so I've been pissed of at money hungry idiots like them (even more than I always have been) since.

Lars showed his real little biatch colors ...

I recall seeing on one of those Behind the musics or some shit when they interviewed him, he thought it was cool to be a little bitch and yell at the guys from montley crue "you're fags" in bars and then run off like a bitch because he knew they could kick their asses.

Fucking pussy is what he is.

I lol'd at that last
ed picture

Huh? Wait a second - YOU got in trouble for it? What happened exactly?

Nothing. I just got banned from Napster. It downloaded this registry file into my box and couldn't use Napster.

Took about 4 weeks until the next issue of 2600 came out, they had a fix listed, I was back on Napster, and full force hating Metallica for the rest of my life.

Worst part was I only had one song.

You know, i was really mad at them for a while too, but then I realized that their music kicks ass and despite the fact that they already have millions of dollars, people deserve to get paid for what they create. If an artist of any kinds wants to give their stuff away for free, awesome, but if an artist wants to get paid for making their art, then by all means they should. This is America. That said the only music I've ever paid for was Death Magnetic and one digital download of another Metallica song from Amazon.

i348617_11021.jpg

http://img355.imageshack.**/img355/8677/xzibitbi2.png

1228242327049quf1.png

I lol'd a little at the second one, didn't work well as a tapestry though.

I found it kinda funny. That meme's getting a bit worn out though.