My girlfriend is gone until Friday night.

NecroJoe

Stool Chef
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
So, my girlfriend is out of town until friday evening/night.

What shall I do with my time? I work every day (during the day) until then, so a road-trip is out of the question...

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area if that helps.

Any suggestions? (They don't have to be automotive related, hence the posting in the Off-Topic forum.)

Cheat on her.

Just kidding!

Or am I?

Remember those people that you called mates once but now never see because of the gf? Give em a call, the might be happy to see you :p

Actually, since I've worked so much since I moved out here, I don't really have friends. I've got one that I've known for over a decade-and-a-half, but he's out of town for the week. *laughs* Guess it's time to make some.

Cheat on her. Just kidding! Or am I?

If only I wasn't such a damn nice guy...

Rub one out...or several.

Jesus...she's been gone for 3 hours...don't you think that's been done already? Sheesh... :rolleyes:

Live.

So, my girlfriend is out of town until friday evening/night.

What shall I do with my time? I work every day (during the day) until then, so a road-trip is out of the question...

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area if that helps.

Any suggestions? (They don't have to be automotive related, hence the posting in the Off-Topic forum.)

At long last! Now you finally have the time to go visit Castro as you always intended to. Freedom! Freedom!!!

J/k

Last edited:
I'll probably just end up spending too much money at Crazy Horse, and/or Malibu Speedway go-karts. :p

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE

8548870bb317e2fc8d673988d43bc991.gif

Re-enact Bullitt.

Go to lucas valley road and drive until you hit water. Then turn around.

Re-enact Bullitt.

I just bought that on BluRay for $12 at Target. I watched the movie once yesterday, and the "chase" again a couple of hours later.

Sadly, just like TG's SF to Utah drive, much of the chase is out of sequence, and there's just a TAD more traffic now than there was in the movie. :p

watch all those crappy action/shooting/killing/racing movies while she's gone.
then fap until she comes back

Visit finalgear forums.

EDIT: Damn you!

^^^^^All of the above??

Being FG's "Larry Flynt", who was to know Joe had a better half!!!