INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

:welcome:

I have been reading the forums for a while.
My name is mike
I live in Dallas,TX
I am college student at DeVry University studying electronics.
I am 22.

Hello! I have heard lots about this place, so thought I'd come and check it out. I have to admit I am a HHer, but promise not to run about squeeeeeeing (well, not unnecessarily anyway)
I love cars, particularly Aston Martins, but anything that is loud, fast and good looking gets the thumbs up from me.

Last edited:
Hello, My Names Kyle. I'm from the Chicago area, am 16, and drive a "lovely" 08' Nissan Sentra named Suzy. I race karts as well. I have been a long time lurker and finally did the member dealio.

Ciao.

I have been around for some days, let me introduce myself.
I am Italian, lived in UK for 6 years, then moved to the Philippines and I now share my time between Italy and India.
My toy is a Ferrari 328, a fantastic car that I am fully in love with.
Mercedes CLK and Ford Escape are the family's daily drivers.

Ciao

Eugenio

Last edited:
Hi guys,

My name's Paul, I've lurked here for a long time, and thought I'd register just so that I don't have to see people sigs or avatars (selfish, I know), my PC is too slow to load up so many pics :eek:(

Funny how many new members pop up on sunday/monday :p

:welcome: all

Hey guys new here (sort of) long time reader first time poster. Love the site and love the discussions that take place!

looking foreward to future posts

Looks like Carver at the top of the page and I are neighbors (i live in Eagan, MN)

Hey guys and gals
I'm Mike I live in Pennsylvania in USA. Been a TG fan since day 1 when I first saw it on the telly. Been watching them religiously since then.
I have a 07 toyota tacoma trd 4x4 love it to death. My dad is also a huge fan. Hes got a 01 tacoma, 72 triumph gt6, 70 triumph tr6, 72 triumph stag and a 80 leyland mini (daily driver!)

Hi Guys,

i was reading a lot here before i decided to register...
my name is thomas, im 22, from berlin.
im doing an apprenticeship in the IT sector.
when i was watching top gear first time in 2004 i was completely fascinated. since then im watching every single episode - forget about everything top gear is the best show in the world !

take care good night :)

:welcome:

Hi Guys,

i was reading a lot here before i decided to register...
my name is thomas, im 22, from berlin.
im doing an apprenticeship in the IT sector.
when i was watching top gear first time in 2004 i was completely fascinated. since then im watching every single episode - forget about everything top gear is the best show in the world !

take care good night :)

Hi I lived in Germany for about 3 years but didnt see the german version of top gear has anybody seen it?

Nick from Australia,

I'm melbourne car junkie!

had many falcons (Fords) and have tried Holden too!

the oldies have mercs so they're a nice alternative from time to time!

Mark, from Minneapolis, MN, USA.

First car I drove regularly was my dad's '82 Z28 Camaro (with T-Tops, of course), first car I owned was an '84 318i coupe 5 speed. Both of those cars were totaled with me driving, neither was my fault. Left turner hit me on the highway in the Camaro, got rearended at a red light in the BMW.

Of course, my Chevy Cavalier wagon managed / Buick Century wagon is managing to survive, accident free. It's a real shame...

Hello all, just another fan thats lurked the site for about 4 years now but never bothered to sign up. my names alex and I'm a honda geek. I never really got why it was an old person car in the UK here in the states its for ricers and every once in a while some one will push out a nice one.

anyways im from Ohio, love cars, women, top gear, food, and alcohol. not in that order per say but you get the idea