Forza Motorsport 2 Drifting: Project Blackjack

Evolution

Hello everyone, I am a long time reader of the forums and a huge Top Gear fan, but have never decided to create an account until recently.

I am a member of a drift team known as Project Blackjack on Forza Motorsport 2 for the Xbox 360.
We are well known around the Forza Community for our drifting videos, and just this past Friday we released our newest production called "The Rising Storm".
I figured I would head on over here and share the video with all of you.

Let me know what you think :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAKxsHe8l0g

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAKxsHe8l0g[/YOUTUBE]

Good quality video, I used to do the same in the Gran Turismo's.

Music could have been a bit better in my opinion, this isn't a genre related criticism, just felt you could have done with some higher octane music for some of those scenes.

Editing was good and the drifting was as good as I've seen in Forza.

Now if only you had a full quality downloadable version, that would be a whole lot better in my opinion, I'm not terrible keen on youtube quality!

Good quality video, I used to do the same in the Gran Turismo's.

Music could have been a bit better in my opinion, this isn't a genre related criticism, just felt you could have done with some higher octane music for some of those scenes.

Editing was good and the drifting was as good as I've seen in Forza.

Now if only you had a full quality downloadable version, that would be a whole lot better in my opinion, I'm not terrible keen on youtube quality!

We are actually going to be releasing a HQ download soon :)

Landin does a great job with all those FM2 videos.

AS a Forza 2 player myself i'm really impressed with the video. really good and would like to see a HQ download version.
of course my own attempts at drifting in the game so far would most likely end up in the gag reel and usually end up with my car, a wall and a lot of "oh cock."
thanks for posting the vid.

Nice! I'm actually trying to learn how to drift. What car would you recommend for a newbee like me? :)

Btw: :welcome:

Last edited:
Fantastic drifting. The tendems are just insane.

Thanks for the welcome :D

Are you learning how to drift in real life or on the game?

Im fourteen and i have only just learned how to use a manual and i live Denmark were everything that have something with a car to do is illegal. Of cause Im learning how to drift in real life :mrgreen:
Ahh, Im just making fun of you :)
Im learning how to dirft in Forza 2 :)

So when are they going to announce FM3 or Turn 10's next, "project."

But what about what cars and setups and stuff like that. Do you know a good place get that info? :)

You can drift with a normal race spec car, np. It's when you start to really get the hang of it and do 2v2 drifts that you need a proper setup.

drifting

drifting

hey i am a huge fan of project black jack and i was wondering if u could help me set up an s14 to drift i have tried some of the setups on the internet and none have worked for me i have even tried different cars and i still cant drift can u help me please

Welcome to FG :)

With the S14 in the game, you should run about 400-450hp, with all handling mods installed especially a 2 way differential. Manual gears, no TCS or ASM.

In setup, run around 3 degrees of negative camber on the front, 0 camber on the rear, 0.1 degrees of toe in, zero toe out and maximum caster. Lower it as low as it can go and go drive, drive, drive until you can slide, slide, slide :)

Tsukuba Short was my learn on track, now I'm in love with the roundabout section of NY !

Pretty old thread, but I'm pleasantly surprised that there's a member of Project Blackjack on here. I love all you guys' videos. I've just recently started drifting seriously in Forza meaning that I've started making car setups specifically for drifting. I don't have Xbox Live however xD. So far I've got a Savanna RX-7, Supra RZ and I'm working on an S14.

What an awesome video! Shame that WMG muted the audio though. <_<

You make me want to dig out my Forza 2 disk and take all of my drift cars out of storage.