BBC: 141 words for "drunk"

What are some of your favorite words for being pissed, smashed, obliterated, plastered, shitfaced?
I?d love being With the fairies ... sounds much nicer than my last time really drunk :mrgreen:

Don?t really get a lot of stuff on that list to be honest ...

actually i was watching the Michael McIntyre DVD last night and he went on about this and said that you could probably use any word in the English language as a description of being drunk. things like "last night i got completely farmed" or "i was really abosolutely caravan'ed."
probably you'll also find that each country has its own words for being rat-assed and it wouldn't make any sense to anyone else.

haha, i saw that too, farmed bit was excellent.

I'm totally gazeboed and pijamaed! (cred goes to Michael McIntyre)

They missed one out...

wankered

Also does anyone not from England understand what the 'Newcastled' one means? I do, I'm just seeing what the world know. :)

plastered, pissed, stoned, inebriated... etc

or just a simple word "FUCKED" can explain everything : ) :lol:

or just a simple word "FUCKED" can explain everything : ) :lol:

I've always been a fan of 'Fucked up' myself.

I always thought 'Zombied ' meant special smoke, not drink.

The drunker I get, the larger the words I use. If I say I'm "drunk" then I'm not; but if I say "inebriated" then watch out!

So basically any noun with "ed" tacked on the end is a word for drunk? Well, I'm off to get televisioned, inner city bussed and jam sandwiched.

Psh, no Crunk?

http://img152.imageshack.**/img152/1988/liljonnn8.jpg

Yeeaaaaaaahhhhhh

"Crunk" technically means drunk and high, usually from weed but also referring to crack: chronic/crack + drunk = crunk.

This pop culture moment brought to you by a man who's just discovering that Ludacris song from 3 years ago! :dance:

The drunker I get, the larger the words I use. If I say I'm "drunk" then I'm not; but if I say "inebriated" then watch out!

I personally love the word "belligerent", or "belliged" for short. I'm surprised by how many people actually know what the word means and how many of them actually can still say it when they're completely, well, belligerent. (Most of them are angry-assed motherfuckers when they're drunk, including me, so that explains it.)