Breaking news: Michael L Schumacher arrested in San Francisco!

edkwon

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, Tesla Model Y
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/03/shackled.teen/index.html

SAN FRANCISCO, California (CNN) -- Police arrested a third suspect in the bizarre case of an emaciated, nearly naked teenager who is said to have escaped his captors and wandered into a gym with a shackle on his ankle, authorities said Wednesday.

Police arrested Carmen Ramirez, 43, after following up on a tip that she was living in Berkeley, a suburb of Oakland, California, said Matt Robinson, a police spokesman in Tracy, where the alleged crime took place.
Ramirez was being taken Wednesday to Tracy, about 70 miles east of San Francisco.
Ramirez is believed to be the aunt of the 17-year-old boy, who walked into a gym in Tracy on Monday. Two other suspects were in custody in the case.
The teen was dressed in boxers, his body was bruised, and his shackled ankle was bloody, Robinson said earlier. Watch how the strange case unfolded ?
Also in custody are Kelly Layne Lau, 30, and her husband, Michael Luther Schumacher, 34. They are being held on charges of kidnapping, torture, false imprisonment, child endangerment and corporal injury to a child, Robinson said.

Diddent they keep him in a chimney ?

We are moving round in circles here :)

I thought it was maybe some unknown soap actress from the USA or sth like that because edkwon said it like we have to know her...

We are moving round in circles here :)

I thought it was maybe some unknown soap actress from the USA or sth like that because edkwon said it like we have to know her...

Sarcasm obviously doesn't translate well (Dogbert gets it)...in addition to the fact i posted this in OT for a reason and not in some forum like...Motorsports.

Don't worry edkwon, I lol'd. :p