Spied: BMW's new Z4 without camo

Dude, the old Z4 looked fantastic and the new one looks like you could forget it in a carpark.
Well I didn't say all bangle cars are shit, but this is just yet another one they've finally ruined. The current 5 series is okayish, the new m3 looks rather well.. the rest are pretty much horrid. The old Z4 is quite nice, although I cant call it fantastic, cause it still looks american-ish (think chrysler dogshitfire vs boxster or whatever) and a bit pretentious. I like more jag e-typeness in the look of roadsters personally.

It's funny how in the past the back was what they screwed up now that they've fixed that, they've forgotten how to style the front.

Are they going to call this the Z5 ? :think:

IMO the two good-ish Bangle designs have now been wrecked: first the cowardly 7-series update and now this.

Anyway will have to see it for real, it could look better then, hard to see how it could be worse.

The new BMW Z4 by Porsche?

http://img291.imageshack.**/img291/4676/2010bmwz4tailij2.jpg

Looks like a render from GTA IV. o_O Or am I the only one seeing that.

I WANT TO PUNCH IT HARD IN THE FACE WITH AN IRON FIST!!

Call this crap the Z3 again, because it doesn't deserve the name Z4.

Metal folding roof. Great..

It's not that bad. Honestly it's the only good looking current BMW next to the 3 series coup?s. Though it shares the common super blunt nose, which I hate, of the current range.

Whats with all the hate? I'm not a BMW lover but iv noticed that it has become very fashionable to dismiss what every BMW produces with utter disdain without ever giving it any chance. No one has seen it in the metal and yet with one shot of the bumper and portion of the front quarter panel it can be dismissed. I will say this those rims would be hell to get clean. As for the styling I am quite liking the hood bulged like that on M3 looks very cool.

It reminds me of that stupid fabric BMW they unveiled earlier in the year.

The front looks good actually, but the back just looks like the 2002-2004 7-Series and the current 6-Series

I like the back end, it reminds me of the CS concept, it just feels like they knew what they were doing when designing the ends, but messed it up when they tried to merge them together.

I miss the two pipes coming out of one part of the bumper rather than dual exhaust, but the shape overall seems alright, I will also reserve judgement until a better photo is released.

Holy awesomeness! After seeing that picture, i love it even more. I liked the old Z4, but i honestly think this is loads better.

I really don't see what's so bad with it. The back is rather nice, actually. The angle of the front is bad, so I won't say much about it, but I think it's all right. They should put a cloth roof on it, though

Z3 M Coupe>>>>>> any Z4. Z4's just look like offspring of Miata and Boxter.