The Stig can dance

skylock

Car(s)
Honda Civic
So can the other 3.

Just getting silly here. Enjoy.

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/SjjuJ1B6xovguyx6

Sorry for any nightmares this may cause.

6yi1ko.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to see this in my sleep.

The Stig dancing was pure comedy gold, though.

Gives me an idea for the next Comic Relief......

The Fab Four on Strictly Come Top Gear. We could pretty much guarantee Jeremy would have two left feet, Richard would take it very seriously (and I reckon probably could do quite well) and I think James would probably be a bit of a dark horse and turn out to be pretty good as well. As for the Stig.......who knows?

The hardest bit would be to persuade them to do it but given the grief they've given Strictly of late it has the makings of comedy gold! Would certainly be better than the appaling effort in Steve Redgrave's garden.

You know The Stig would win. He has to. He'll come in at the end after someone's declared themselves the winner, breakdance around them, spin around on his helmet for like twenty seconds, and then leave.

You know The Stig would win. He has to. He'll come in at the end after someone's declared themselves the winner, breakdance around them, spin around on his helmet for like twenty seconds, and then leave.

I had that thought too on the basis that they can dress anyone they like as the Stig but was trying not to spoil the mystique. ;)

Gives me an idea for the next Comic Relief......

The Fab Four on Strictly Come Top Gear. We could pretty much guarantee Jeremy would have two left feet, Richard would take it very seriously (and I reckon probably could do quite well) and I think James would probably be a bit of a dark horse and turn out to be pretty good as well. As for the Stig.......who knows?

The hardest bit would be to persuade them to do it but given the grief they've given Strictly of late it has the makings of comedy gold! Would certainly be better than the appaling effort in Steve Redgrave's garden.

Ahhhh. That would be so cool. And SO funny. I can just see me wetting myself.

They played as a band so maybe.

We have seen Jeremy sort of dancing in the road works show, and Hammond in the Oslo show and while not really dancing, we have seen James dance around when he wins something. The Stig would be fine just standing still looking at the other three.

Added a picture to my post btw. Should have done that before to give a bit of a warning of possible ill effects.

Silly is good! Silly definitely is good. :lol:
Excellent choice of photos, too!!!

Thanks.

I didn't really look to hard for pictures. I just took the first ones I found with them looking straight ahead, but they worked fine I think too.

Added a picture to my post btw. Should have done that before to give a bit of a warning of possible ill effects.

Nice to know, Judy, that you are concerned for our elf! :drums:

:lol:

thanks Judy. This will haunt my nightmares for forever :(

this is gonna hunt me for years in my sleep... those heads...

After a bad morning, that made my fucking day! Mucho thanks (and rep!) for making me feel better :)

Last edited:
Thanks for that Judy, very, very funny.

Imagine a camera on them when/if they are shown the Elves. :lol:

Suspect Christmas avatars or sigs. from the gifted animators will shortly appear.

After a bad morning, that made my fucking day! Mucho thanks (and rep!) for making me feel better :)

Then my work here is done.

Your most welcome.

I was on the internet this week ... and I found THIS!

...and then I pissed myself laughing :lmao: