The Game

Wow. Thanks for the waste of time there. :roll:

-rep from me for blocking up our game forum.

Wow. Thanks for the waste of time there. :roll:

-rep from me for blocking up our game forum.

I was actually referring to this: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?If_you_read_this_youve_lost_The_Game&in_article_id=430703&in_page_id=34 and to a lesser extent this: http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/honda-insight-2008-12-04
and the fact that every time I see this forum I lose.
I figured today would be a good day to share my anger with you, what with the game being in the news.

Maybe you should tell people that instead of posting shitty random threads.

And thanks for the childish revenge rep from another thread with an incorrect comment.

"- rep for trying to kill me and other motorcyclists - jar"

Since when have I been trying to kill motorcyclists? Never. Fuck off.

damnit... i was doing so very well... FUCK

also: Matt if you don't see the humor in a The Game thread in The Game forums then i just don't know about you... It definitly isn't worthy of a neg rep (not that it excuses him from being a bitch and neg repping back)

damnit... i was doing so very well... FUCK

also: Matt if you don't see the humor in a The Game thread in The Game forums then i just don't know about you... It definitly isn't worthy of a neg rep (not that it excuses him from being a bitch and neg repping back)

I had considered neg repping that post before and decided to hold off, something made me change my mind.

EDIT: I'm not going to bother discussing the post in question here, it's been beaten to death in the political forum.

Matt if you don't see the humor in a The Game thread in The Game forums then i just don't know about you...

Is it an American thing, because I have no idea what it's all about.

Is it an American thing, because I have no idea what it's all about.

I will happily explain it to you, since you seem unable to RTFA.

There are three rules of the game:

1. You are always playing the game.

2. When you think of the game you lose the game.

3. Loss must be announced.

If anyone has hilarious losing the game stories, feel free to share them here.

My friend texted me while I was in the middle of Target, and said "I lost the game". I cried I LOST THE GAME! while carrying around a pair of stripey christmas socks.

...pathetic, yes, I know.

My friend texted me while I was in the middle of Target, and said "I lost the game". I cried I LOST THE GAME! while carrying around a pair of stripey christmas socks.

...pathetic, yes, I know.

I can do better than that, I sat beside my friend in Physics last year, and one day he forgot his calculator (TI-83/4). He asks me if I can lend him mine as I was almost done, I said sure, I just have one more thing to do. I write "I just lost the game" on my calculator and turn it off. 5 minutes later he turns it on and I hear "Fuck!" from beside me. Win was had.

Fuck yeah Motorhead!

[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F_JF8oSxXtM[/YOUTUBE]

To the other person who neg repped me for the post: At least Matt had the balls to sign his. Coward.
(matt and I have resolved our argument via PM btw.)