Someone who hates him spotted Jeremy yesteday

She kinda looks like Mortiis..
mortiis.jpg

it would have been more amusing if the building lost power for several minutes while they were in that elevator. then she would have been trapped with him, in a dimly lit box for an unknown amount of time.....

:devil:

I'd watch that!!

I don't see why she's such a big deal. Clearly, someone who's a feminist has issues.

Why not just be a humanist?

*reads the I hate clarkson article*
Oh pleeeaaasse. Offended by him calling cars girly and gay? I personally love it when people can only come up with that for insults for things.
"Your car is girly" Yes, it is a color called mellow yellow of course it is girly, it goes nice with my boobs.
"It's a hairdressers car" I am a licensed hairdresser, Perfect!
"People who drive these cars live cock" Yes I do like cock, for I am a girl and straight. Cock is a wonderful thing, do you have some cock for me?

I gave her a little benefit and googled her and went to a youtube video of her and she went 4 minutes without a single joke, she has horrid stage prescience, and even when she did get to her "jokes" she got 3 chuckles and nothing more.

I am not saying this to just pick on her but I have seen funnier comics at amateur night. Clarkson may be sexiest/crude but at least he's good at what he does, she appears to lack the ability to write a good joke if her life depended on it.

Also, Kat be prepared to be quoted for a while :rofl:

Also, Kat be prepared to be quoted for a while :rofl:

I seriously do say that in response to those insults though :lol:
There are also a ridiculous amount of mac macros saying mac users like cock and I get sent those a lot and enjoy it :D

I seriously do say that in response to those insults though :lol:
There are also a ridiculous amount of mac macros saying mac users like cock and I get sent those a lot and enjoy it :D

Clearly you enjoy both I would say...

"Your car is girly" Yes, it is a color called mellow yellow of course it is girly, it goes nice with my boobs.

Greatestist post of ever.

I guess it's the same way that men drive bright orange Lamborghinis because it isn't as socially acceptable to parade around in a t-shirt that reads 'ask me about my enormous penis.'

Some people just don't accept reality. This women scares me a bit, I was worried for Jezzas saftey in that lift.

http://www.thefword.org.uk/blog/2008/05/i_hate_jeremy_c

I can sympathise that there is a market for that sort of misogynist, homophobic* planet-murdering prattle and someone was always going to step up to the plate.

* Actually he?s been pretty racist too, I?ll leave that for now, I think we?ve got enough to be getting on with!

I'm sorry, she's a standup comedian? Isn't the point of standup comedy supposed to push the boundaries of everything she just mentioned?*

Meh, most female standup comedians aren't that funny to begin with, especially when they prattle on about dating and finding the right man and all that other crap.

Your boobs are that awful shade of faded 70s wallpaper paste? That's not healthy, you should probably get that checked out...:D

(Kinda like how some guys' junk are a different color than the rest of his body. Don't blame me, blame Howard Stern.)

*With the exception of Jim Gaffigan. Hot Pockets may not push the boundaries of anything, but he's still damned funny.

Your boobs are that awful shade of faded 70s wallpaper paste? That's not healthy, you should probably get that checked out...:D

[/SIZE]
yes, when I wear shirts that color.
I honestly don't have a mellow yellow tshirt though. I DO have a vapor blue one with a new beetle on it though. :D

At least she's a feminist who knows how to keep her pie-hole shut. God knows what she does with the other holes.

Well, what could one expect from one of "the ugly women"...
Hateful, but still such a coward - afraid to speak to Clarksonius himself lol. Afraid she might have gotten owned I think.

Well, I mean, in her defense... how do you reply to "hey, look at me, I'm 6'6 and can't fit in elevators"?

Well, I mean, in her defense... how do you reply to "hey, look at me, I'm 6'6 and can't fit in elevators"?

He may not be able to fit in an elevator (or lift), but he can certainly fit into a Peele (sp?)

Jezza certainly didnt give her the 'nice bottom' comment that he gave the 'sexy Fiona Bruce'

http://www.thefword.org.uk/blog/2008/05/i_hate_jeremy_c

I'm sorry, she's a standup comedian? Isn't the point of standup comedy supposed to push the boundaries of everything she just mentioned?*

Meh, most female standup comedians aren't that funny to begin with, especially when they prattle on about dating and finding the right man and all that other crap.

(Kinda like how some guys' junk are a different color than the rest of his body. Don't blame me, blame Howard Stern.)

*With the exception of Jim Gaffigan. Hot Pockets may not push the boundaries of anything, but he's still damned funny.

Yep I have to agree there.

Only a handful of women are actually funny at stand up.

As for her then she should probably voice her opinions to Clarkson rather than bitch about him on a blog.

With, "Maybe you should go back to driving the peel then. At least that way you can get Fiona Bruce to talk to you."

(Said from the perspective of that bird if she was slightly less hateful)

Some of the comments on this post are ridiculous.

That said, she does seem to have missed the point of Clarkson's humour entirely.