Lens Flair

3084676426_c74e62cacf_b.jpg

epp_b, do you live in Saskatchewan? Just because your scenery seems really familiar to me, and sometimes the thought that I might have seen those places before starts to bug me.

All 3 prairie provinces look very similar hahaha

Though I do agree some of his shots look like good ol' Sask.. as if I have seen them on my various trips around our province for my old job.

epp_b, do you live in Saskatchewan? Just because your scenery seems really familiar to me, and sometimes the thought that I might have seen those places before starts to bug me.
Manitoba, actually. But, then, what's the difference?

Oh, yeah, stuff actually happens here :p

Manitoba, actually. But, then, what's the difference?

Oh, yeah, stuff actually happens here :p

Something happened in Manitoba? First I heard of it.

That does explain why it seems so familiar though, even if I haven't actually been to the places where they're shot.

I don't really like to talk about it too specifically in public spaces (like to keep myself at least somewhat anonymous online ;)). PM me and maybe we can talk about it.

3075669580_9fececccf6_o.jpg

Today I was in a small town for a christmas parade, hence the ribbons. In the parade was this guy advertising his barber shop, along with 5 other subarus. Took this while on the road after the parade. I hadn't really attempted rolling shots like this before but I think it came out pretty good.

3087110403_bb81d4c791_b.jpg