What are you getting your car for christmas?

Eunos_Cosmo

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'84 Mazda RX7, '12 Mazda 2, '99 Porsche Boxster
So you petrolheads, gearheads, car enthusiasts and everything in between, what is your car getting for christmas this year??

I just ordered:

4 Wheels
2 wheel bearings
1 manifold gasket set

and in a few weeks, i'm going to be getting full exhaust (header, presilencer, muffler/tip)

It needed new brakes anyways, so I'm going to replace them with slightly upgraded parts.

It needs a new clutch, but i think i'll wait on that until after xmas.

It's getting 386cc injectors with an APR Stage 1+ tune a little bit after xmas :D

Nothing, the poor girl. But I treat her right and put in the gasoline she loves to drink.

New tires for the PT.

New (or rebuilt) front drive shaft for the Toyota.
Maybe a lock right locker.
Stereo
Possibly a MC rear bumper

A new car, probably a Volvo S80, so the BMW 3-er can be used as a second car for the school runs and supermarket trips.

/Well, not me... :p

we'll see how my finances pan out, but im thinking a T-56 rebuild might be in order :)

Or maybe a STS Rear mount turbo kit.

Already got a steering wheel cover and seat cover for her, but hopefully will get a subwoofer for the stereo system and an aux cable to plug in my mp3 player. Also, probably new tires, oil change, a good wash and a full tank of gas. :)

I have run out of money. But if I had some, I would treat my car to a new clutch, flywheel, and some new tires. Anybody know the cheapest treads for 265/40/17?

The Civic will get an oil change and a Professional Detailing, the it will get parked. (maybe with a car cover if I can afford it)

The Niva will be brought to a state of drivability, this will probably include a complete fluid change and some new wiring and such.

I have run out of money. But if I had some, I would treat my car to a new clutch, flywheel, and some new tires. Anybody know the cheapest treads for 265/40/17?

Go used. :)

I'm going to finish repairing the transmission in the SVO and put it back on the road. The Ranger is going to get a muffler (currently is MIA) and a set of tires to replace the bald ones that are on it. I also plan to find a good Mustang for my wife to drive...

ohcrap
I forgot to get peggy a gift she's gonna be annnnggrrrrry D: