Best way to get tickets?

It's against Applause Store's policy...

report him to ebay.

There is a place at the bottom of the listing to do it.

I tried, but I do not have a ebay uk account.
Hope someone does.

It's against Applause Store's policy...
Quite right too!

don't think you need to report it...just a guy trying to make some money.

OK, don?t know what the case is with the eBay seller, but here?s a scenario:

Ticket touts or Scalpers, apply as legit Top Gear fans for tickets to the show. They could inundate the waiting list via proxies, knowing that if they get lucky they could make hundreds if not thousands of pounds selling them on.

Net result is that genuine fans have a lower chance of getting to see the show and as they probably play by the rules, for fear of getting kicked off the dreaded waiting list and so apply only once.

Therefore,
Ticket Touts = as many bogus applications as they feel like on the waiting list
Genuine Fans = one application with lesser chance of getting to see the show.

Now that?s not right.

Real TG fans would give them away to other real TG fans. If that?s allowed.

So, sorry to disagree but it?s not necessarily just someone trying to make a bit of money.

oops my finger accidently hit the report button

That guy is making an outrager amount of money on they tickets it out of order.

ebay probably wont remove them though, I remeber the glastonberry fiasco and also radio ones big weekend (think they finaly did pull them in the end) I have signed up not sure if I want to be on the show I know i will get picked on.. when I say i don't drive.. its all over :p

Don't they need to find a balance between Women and Men in the audience?

I think I recall Clarkson saying in one of his columns its much easier to get in if you're a female compared to male.

Don't they need to find a balance between Women and Men in the audience?

I think I recall Clarkson saying in one of his columns its much easier to get in if you're a female compared to male.

According to ApplauseStore your group is supposed to be 50-50, but I've heard (I think on here) that if you turn up with more women they're not going to say anything. That right?

According to ApplauseStore your group is supposed to be 50-50, but I've heard (I think on here) that if you turn up with more women they're not going to say anything. That right?

That had always been true before but at the first programme of this series we came upon a jobsworth on the main gate who wasn't going to let us (4 non-dudes) in, even though I had rung and checked it would be ok. We grovelled a bit and he relented but I then noticed several groups of 2,3 and 4 guys arriving without benefit of a female presence so no idea what all that was all about.

I really don't think AS are organised enough to have any kind of screening tbh