Which car would you have from the movies?

Triumph TR6 :heart: from... er-- "Black Shampoo", 1976.

477.jpg

(Right, don't think I'm a movie buff and remembered this from the top of my head. :lol:
Got it from this lovely site that I think might be of use: here. )

1. Frank Martin's BMW 735
885-2.jpg

2. Frank Martin's Audi A8 W12
694-2.jpg

3. Bond's Aston
dadaston17wt5-2.jpg

4. Will's Audi RSQ
833-3.jpg

5. Taxi 4's Pug 407
719.jpg

Missing out are Frank Martin's Audi S8 and Bond's Aston DBS because they don't have fancy tech.

The black one looks better.

EDIT: You just reminded me:

http://img127.imageshack.**/img127/120/26d2ts.jpg

Xander Cage's 1967 Pontiac GTO with a flamethrower

wraith1.jpg

Almost as pretty as a XJ220 AND it can regenerate. Tell me another car here that can do that.

KITT is a badass, but the Ferrari from Ferris Bueller is the winner hands down.

This car from "Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World"
490.jpg

Yes that Countach is ridiculous indeed. It has a rear ...erm..spoiler right below the taillights too. Please don't ask me what it does :)

What I can't stop thinking is - How incredibly slow that Countach must have been. The one from the picture is an early LP400S model, specially converted for the US. That means it has the 4 litre engine rated at 370hp. The top speed of the Euro model with NO wings was around 170mph...now consider the big wing on the back, which in europe lowered the top speed to around 150mph, and then add the front US bumper...

nickop80.jpg

Grease Lightning FTW :D

Yes, my high school is totally putting on Grease as the school play this year. How'd you guess? :p

Definitely the Challenger from Vanishing Point.

dodge-challenger-rt-vanishing-point.jpg

Why would you want any cars from Fast and the Furious ever?

Damn myself for not picking the Bluesmobile, by the way. :cry:

You all have no fantasy :mrgreen:

I would get this (with the Mr. Fusion conversion of course):
1983_delorean_back_to_the_future_3.jpg

And then I would jump back a week, play the lottery, come back, crack the jackpot, buy a Bugatti Veyron and about a dozen other dream cars, which I would then park in my underground garage in my new house to use on my own private race track ;)

batmobile_tumbler.jpg

Comes with a dingy, too!

batman-motorcycle.jpg

You all have no fantasy :mrgreen:

I would get this (with the Mr. Fusion conversion of course):
1983_delorean_back_to_the_future_3.jpg

And then I would jump back a week, play the lottery, come back, crack the jackpot, buy a Bugatti Veyron and about a dozen other dream cars, which I would then park in my underground garage in my new house to use on my own private race track ;)

Weird, I was just looking up Deloreans for sale on eBay yesterday.