New Terminator Salvation Trailer

Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
Yes, that's right, it's a whole new trailer, not that short teaser that was released a couple of months ago. Here it is.

It looks friggin AWESOME!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I looked up Christian Bale in the thesaurus, this is what it said...

Christian Bale
adjective awe-inspiring, striking, shocking, imposing, terrible, amazing, stunning, wonderful, alarming, impressive, frightening, awful, overwhelming, terrifying, magnificent, astonishing, horrible, dreadful, formidable, horrifying, intimidating, fearful, daunting, breathtaking, majestic, solemn, fearsome, wondrous (archaic), (literary) redoubtable, jaw-dropping, stupefying

OU-EM-EF-GI!!!

Movies are going back to being awesome again!!!

God, Warner must LOVE Bale... I'd really like to know how much money they throw at him...

//oops: Seems like I overlooked my 6000th post ;-)

that looks amazing

on my list of must watches are now this, watchmen and that wierd looking one with samuel L jackson in it playing some dude named the octopus. (directed by the same guy as 300 and watchmen)

Movies are going back to being awesome again!!!
Trailers have always been awesome, while movies have become meh. How do you come to your conclusion?

I really like the movie poster on this one. that jumbled mess of a Terminator is full of awesome and win. As is the trailer.

finally they gave us what we wanted for so long (well I did anyway) : a view of the future, with lots of skinless terminators shooting up crap.

Ooh, and what are those I see? Terminator BIKES? Bigass Building size terminators?

AWESOME!

just watched the trailer. looks good but as for movies next year, the only ones i'm really looking forward to are Watchmen and Star Trek.
also the Spirit is being directed by Frank Miller (who is a god in comic books) he wrote 300 and Sin City. 300 and Watchmen were directed by Zack Snyder.

Wow! Looks like it has potential! Thanks for posting.

For crap's sake, I HATE Apple. They don't even give you flash? I have download CrapTime? And the HD versions? Noooooo, I can't download them and watch in VLC, I have to stream them with CrapTime? Go screw yourselves AppleTards.

Here's the version for anyone who doesn't want to be a slave to Soviet Apple:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRwby_vjg88[/youtube]

Apple rant aside, DO WANT!

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, streaming 1080p is such a great experience...

watch 2 seconds...wait 20 seconds...watch 2 seconds...wait 20 seconds...watch 2 seconds...wait 20 seconds...watch 2 seconds...wait 20 seconds...watch 2 seconds...wait 20 seconds...

watch 2 seconds...wait 20 seconds...watch 2 seconds...wait 20 seconds...watch 2 seconds...wait 20 seconds...watch 2 seconds...wait 20 seconds...watch 2 seconds...wait 20 seconds...

Or you stop bickering and get the mov download tool...
http://www.codecguide.com/download_other.htm

Works for all the QT buttons...

Maybe you need a faster connection. It loads quickly for me (1080p).

I may be the lone voice in the woods, but Hollywood has been milking the Terminator idea for too long. Boring.