TG's Secret Messages...

And so, just to keep it all on this thread, as opposed to the many other fragmented posts from first-time posters who can't be bothered to search for existing posts:

The 12x07 Morse messages:
I LIKE GARY NEWMAN (yes, they managed to spell his name wrong)
THAT PORK TASTED FUNNY (it would do, it came from James' pork sword)

And that, as they say, is that. I suspect that there will be no more, because there will be no Morse in the Vietnam Special, and series 13 will do something completely different.

And so, just to keep it all on this thread, as opposed to the many other fragmented posts from first-time posters who can't be bothered to search for existing posts:

The 12x07 Morse messages:
I LIKE GARY NEWMAN (yes, they managed to spell his name wrong)
THAT PORK TASTED FUNNY (it would do, it came from James' pork sword)

And that, as they say, is that. I suspect that there will be no more, because there will be no Morse in the Vietnam Special, and series 13 will do something completely different.

Heads off to search for Irish Pig Farmers' Forum to check out what horrible death they are dreaming up for Clarkson et al.

Is he referring to James' pork sword?

I think it's a reference to the recent affair where dioxin has been found in pork (looki looki).

Is he referring to James' pork sword?

Ha!! :lol: Or, maybe in reference to the upcoming Vietnam episode. Jeremy goes on about dogs in baps and kebabs often enough! I think Eye-Q is on the right track though.

Thanks for the morse code :)