The Ebay Game

Must be a product of the "North American Big 3"
Must be reliable
Must be good/excellent/well-received by the public (to show that they actually made good cars)

$30,000
22,400 EUR
20,000 GBP
45,000 AUD

Last edited:
Aaaaaaww maaaaan. I was hoping we'd get to do the 50k$ playboys car challenge :sad:

Anyway this should bring very wide variety of results, although I think to be reliable AND considered a good car, it must be boring. And one question, do we count all cars from the Big Three, meaning Ford Europe still counts, right ? Same goes for Ford in Australia with their Falcon XR whateverthingies. Or is this purely for the North American production ?

Aaaaaaww maaaaan. I was hoping we'd get to do the 50k$ playboys car challenge :sad:

Anyway this should bring very wide variety of results, although I think to be reliable AND considered a good car, it must be boring. And one question, do we count all cars from the Big Three, meaning Ford Europe still counts, right ? Same goes for Ford in Australia with their Falcon XR whateverthingies. Or is this purely for the North American production ?

I was gonna go for your Italian challenge, which i would like to do for next time. The reason I went for this one, is because Chrysler has about 20 mins left until bankruptcy.

I'd say North America only.

^YAY! :D

ebay.com only I guess, no ".co.uk" etc...

Viper.

457e_4.JPG

4563_4.JPG

4531_4.JPG

4567_4.JPG

And i have change left.

Viper = hmm, whats the phrase I'm looking for?

Oh yes; now I remember!

DO WANT

Screw you guys, I wanted to pick the Viper !! And CTS-V was my backup plan, and after that an SVT Cobra 'Stang :shakefist:

God damn, this is difficult now. Shelby GT500s cost way too much, so do R/T Chargers and Challengers....Camaro SS just won't cut it......fuck. I have to do some serious thinking here.

Screw you guys, I wanted to pick the Viper !! And CTS-V was my backup plan, and after that an SVT Cobra 'Stang :shakefist:

God damn, this is difficult now. Shelby GT500s cost way too much, so do R/T Chargers and Challengers....Camaro SS just won't cut it......fuck. I have to do some serious thinking here.

You could get a Viper GTS i think. ;)

Good call indeed, I was originally going to go for a Model T myself, but decided to go for something more modern. And now that I think of it...I really don't understand why :?

The Viper, CTS and Mustang were already taken and it would have been a little predictable to just go for a Corvette or maybe a GTO. Though posting a car that's nearly a hundred years old probably wasn't what most people had in mind :p.