Koenegsseg ccx Lap Time

swraman

idk if this has been discussed yet, but (here in America) I was watching the latest Top Gear on BBCA (which is season 11 ep 1) and I noticed that on the Power Lap board the Koenegsseg CCX w Top Gear Wing's time is gone.

It magically reappears in s1E02, and is there again all through Season 12.

They rewrote all the lap times from season 12 onwards ever since Richard Hammond made a mess while trying to put the Gumpert's time up.

Why would they rewrite them? Marker doesn't fall off a sticky-strip because it was dropped...

That is quite interesting when the F430 Scuderia did the lap the ccx was gone. 11 X 1
but the next episode the ccx was back again. 11 X 2

Anyone else notice that there are times on the board that have never been shown? For instance I noticed a DB9 up there a couple of episodes back which has never been put round the track. Shame they don't show every car.

That is quite interesting when the F430 Scuderia did the lap the ccx was gone. 11 X 1
but the next episode the ccx was back again. 11 X 2

yea exactly what I was pointing out. Wonder where it went.

well, as long as its back now...doesnt really matter.

Anyone else notice that there are times on the board that have never been shown? For instance I noticed a DB9 up there a couple of episodes back which has never been put round the track. Shame they don't show every car.

They did put a DB9 around the track, rewatch the episode with the Vanquish S vs Ferrari 575 review.