Zenvo ST1: Danish supercar with 1104 BHP

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
Looks quite good, but what purpose does the grille under each headlight serve? Or is that just a huge gaping hole filled by mesh?

It looks like it's yelling at me. :sad:

Pretty cool car it seems. However, being Danish, I just don't see it handling very well. It'll probably be more like a fat Hummer, complaining every time you want to throw it around a bend.

Interestingly enough, Autoblog.com said it had been in the making since 2004, but frankly I've never heard of it before just this morning.

I cant quite see why it should handle like Hummer because it's danish? :-|

Edit:
Love the car! not just because its danish :p

Looks quite good, but what purpose does the grille under each headlight serve? Or is that just a huge gaping hole filled by mesh?
Headlight cooling. :p

That looks awesome.

Its 100% Danish.

Wait..its got a 7 liter pushrod V8...

Wow that thing looks wild. Front kind of reminds me of the MC-Hammer-12.

I dont believe that they've made the 7 liter corvette v8 + turbo/sc reliable enough with 1104bhp. I mean, GM chose to use the 6.2 liter variant in the ZR1 for its thicker cylinder walls, this car probably running enough pressure to blow the block up into pieces.

Looks nice though.

Last edited:
It doesn't look like a generic wedge, therefore I approve.

Sweet Zombie Jesus! Thats one hell of an angry looking car! Hopefully it all comes together and we get to see a review of it soon, over 1000HP thou, can't imagine its the best handling car in the world!

Bloody Veyron - now all that everyone seems to want to do is beat it's output, which isn't what being a superb supercar is about.

Bloody Veyron - now all that everyone seems to want to do is beat it's output, which isn't what being a superb supercar is about.
Same thing I noticed. Everyone, their brother, their best friend and their dentist are all rushing out to build yet another 1000+hp car as if it's somehow ground-breaking. This shit is starting to become a little annoying.

So many haters on any car with lots of hp (Veyron fanboys mostly).....How do you know it's not good? How do you know they only built it for the massive power? If you could read it actually says they wanted to build a quality handmade supercar. so stfu