driving games with snow

Well... there's a mod for rFactor that enables you to drive the Nordschleife when covered in snow. But it's not realistic snow driving, and I can't think of anything else besides that.

Gran Turismo has two snow tracks, but to be honest the off-road physics isn't the best.

Seeing as how you live in MA, I would think you could just take your car out to a parking lot/vacant road and do powerslides/handbrake slides, since there's probably snow on the ground right now. No better physics engine than mother nature. ;)

Seeing as how you live in MA, I would think you could just take your car out to a parking lot/vacant road and do powerslides/handbrake slides, since there's probably snow on the ground right now. No better physics engine than mother nature. ;)

:lol: Im certainly planning on doing plenty of that. Oh, and my handbrake doesnt work... scandinavian flick FTW!

I know its not PC, but PGR4 has quite a few snow tracks. Laughable at best physics though.

Trackmania United has LOTS of snow tracks, pretty fun too!

Need for Speed 3 FTW! It has a snow track, and it's from the dinosaur age, so it will run on your computer at max settings :p Oh, and it's cheap/free by now, and the modding community has released every car ever for the game.

I can't get Porsche Unleashed to work on Vista. Anyone managed it?