Video: Rented Corvette ZHZ with NOS installed against Nissan GTR

That's hilarious, spraying a rental car... lol.

1/4 mile I think the vette would have had it.

Last edited:
Insert my usual flame about modifying a car that does not belong to you in direct violation of the rental contract.

Someone go find it, I can't be arsed to put the effort into this thread.

How the hell did they end up doing it? Wouldn't the rental company find out and be pissed the fuck off?

That's hilarious idiotic/douchebaggery/being an asshole: spraying a rental car... lol.

!/4 I think the vette wouldl have had it.

Insert my usual flame about modifying a car that does not belong to you in direct violation of the rental contract.

I'm with you on this one.<_<

How the hell did they end up doing it? Wouldn't the rental company find out and be pissed the fuck off?
Probably when they find out that the car isn't stock and thus resale takes a dive.

Unless Hertz has a strange damage waiver that covers mechanical parts...if that engine died before they returned it especially considering its NOS they would have been charged for however much it costs to replace/rebuild the engine. I know we charged someone for suspension damage to a Versa despite having our damage waiver.

That said...$500 daily rate for a Corvette is expensive. The Enterprise I know of in California that carries exotics rents you a 05 Bentley GT coupe for only $350.

If not, once they see this video, they will.

Seems to fishy to me though. Maybe the directors of this video haggled a deal with a local rental agency?? It just seems that the window for lawsuits from Hertz is too blatantly possible with this given situation.

I mean, these guys can't be THAT stupid.... Can they?:blink:

lol, the oke is crazy.

I thoroughly enjoyed the video, was good fun to watch someone taking a rental car and NOS it.

Probably when they find out that the car isn't stock and thus resale takes a dive.

Unless Hertz has a strange damage waiver that covers mechanical parts...if that engine died before they returned it especially considering its NOS they would have been charged for however much it costs to replace/rebuild the engine. I know we charged someone for suspension damage to a Versa despite having our damage waiver.

That said...$500 daily rate for a Corvette is expensive. The Enterprise I know of in California that carries exotics rents you a 05 Bentley GT coupe for only $350.

the corvette was 200. the nitrous was 300

QFT. Utter doucebaggery.