Lens Flair

DSC_0938.jpg

:)

3122557111_e89c84ff01.jpg

Taken (with my crazy best friend :lol:) between waiting to do this stuff:

3123386378_93b4c2ea6a.jpg

I should post more, but it's cold and I don't wanna go outside, and my house is boring, so here's a picture from a while ago.

Their hockey team is called the Trojans.

Wow... :lmao:

(yes, I know they mean "canola", but still...)

As for photographic comments, meter for the sky and use flash next time so that the sky isn't so lifeless.

@AmandaLea, looks like you have some fun with that setup. Great portrait you got there.

@Epp_b, that's a very clean looking Nikon. Looks like an FM maybe? Great shot too, btw.

No more fog today, but it's still autumn, so I tried some leaf peeping

3124288774_c19c6d1f08.jpg

@Epp_b, that's a very clean looking Nikon. Looks like an FM maybe?
Indeed, and, yes, it's pretty clean. It was a sweet deal on eBay :)

Great shot too, btw.
Thanks. The SB-600 is lots of fun!

No more fog today, but it's still autumn, so I tried some leaf peeping
Autumn?? Here's a quick snapshot our "Autumn" right now ;)

https://pic.armedcats.net/e/ep/epp_b/2008/12/20/2008-12-20_Quick_Winter_Snapshot.jpg

And here's my photo for today (the previous one was for yesterday when I didn't post one :p)
https://pic.armedcats.net/e/ep/epp_b/2008/12/20/2008-12-20_Motorless_Truck.jpg

I took this one a while ago, and I actually debated whether or not to post this one because I was never quite satisfied with how I got the sky, but I'm mostly happy with it after some tweaking.

I should post more, but it's cold and I don't wanna go outside, and my house is boring, so here's a picture from a while ago.

Their hockey team is called the Trojans.

I have several photo's of that sign... the town of Climax is good as well what with the "Climax School" and the "Port of Climax" [border crossing into the USA].

There is a lot of sport teams named "Trojans" in Sask... kinda odd really.

I have several photo's of that sign... the town of Climax is good as well what with the "Climax School" and the "Port of Climax" [border crossing into the USA].

There is a lot of sport teams named "Trojans" in Sask... kinda odd really.

The Trojans on their own wouldn't be too bad, but coupled with the slogan...

I think basically everyone who ever goes to Tisdale takes a picture. My friend who lives there was trying to find a travel mug or shirt with the slogan on it, but hasn't been able to find one.

Last edited:
Construction has finally finished on Melbourne's london eye knock off. Big delays due to 'last minute technical issues' plauged its opening but finally your able to go for a spin.

Heres a shot from a couple of days ago of it in its finalised form:

Click for bigger.

Nice clouds and sunset, I just wished it reflected off the metal structures.

you can see it a little in the legs, but yeah, being on a differnt angle might help with this.

A couple more for last nights opening.

2:

3: