The what present you gonna buy for your mum on Christmas thread

I got my mom (and dad), a Tom Tom XLS 330 GPS for their car.

tomtom_one_xls_mount.jpg

My mom loves candles and such so I bought her a cinnamon scented candle in a jar. Dad and I also got her one of those big, fuzzy blankets with a white tiger print on it. :D

I'm refinishing an old table for my mom. I've only got a couple days left to finish it...

Some big puffy slippers, she's always complaining how cold her feet are.

I bought the parents a new Bible to replace their old one that's fallen apart. I'm not keen on the white cover, but the shop didn't have very many New American Versions available.

[swarowski picture]

that looks really sweet!

I got my mom a golf putter along with a custom headcover, (partially with my dad) she likes golf and needed one anyway...
FourLeafCloverHeadcover

that looks really sweet!

I got my mom a golf putter along with a custom headcover, (partially with my dad) she likes golf and needed one anyway...
FourLeafCloverHeadcover

my dad bought my mum a camel headcover for her driver a few years ago :p

A bowling ball with my name on it, here's to hoping she doesn't like it and gives it to me!!!!

Got her a computer because she's been yapping about how slow her comp is, I ignored it until I used it, 600mhz with 512 megs of ram. The new one isn't the best but it's a 2.4 gig with 2 gigs of ram, should be a nice upgrade considering all she does is surf the net.

Nothing, since I'm tight and saving for... you know. :)

boo! you should atleast get her something!

I got mine a set of bath related stuff like all sorts of girly creams and bath pearls and various shit.

Yeah I was outta ideas. She's like the hardest person to shop for since she owns pretty much everything and is not too good with technology (iPod is definitely too difficult)

I bought her Singstar abba....

She has the other ones and likes abba so it seemed like a natural progression

I am addicted to that game at the moment, only I don't own a PS2/3 yet so I keep going over to my cousin's house to play it :D

</end offtopic>

Anyway, I got my mum another red bead for her Pandora bracelet and some organic, fairtrade, etc. tea for the Oxfam shop. Sounded cool, and it wasn't that expensive either.

I am addicted to that game at the moment, only I don't own a PS2/3 yet so I keep going over to my cousin's house to play it :D

</end offtopic>

Anyway, I got my mum another red bead for her Pandora bracelet and some organic, fairtrade, etc. tea for the Oxfam shop. Sounded cool, and it wasn't that expensive either.

we've already got rock band and guitar hero 4 and we were playing it before :p (me on guitar, brother on drums, dad on bass and mum on vocals)

I was planning on buying both my mum and dad a universal remote.
TV, STB and DVD is getting them too confused.

Yep, I bought them a Logitech Harmony 525.