'Twas the Espisode Before Christmas...

Wow, well done indeed :D Fantastic!!

*applause*

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Awesome. you should send it in to Top Gear, just so that Clarky can rub the other two's noses in it!

That is so good I have printed a large print copy in Word for my father in law to put up at the pub. The Anglesey Arms in Halnaker, West Sussex is a stone's throw from Goodwood Circuit and a favourite haunt with the retired motor racing fraternity with the likes of Derek Bell and Jonathan Palmer et al dropping in fairly frequently. Sure it will go down a treat.

:+1:

That is so good I have printed a large print copy in Word for my father in law to put up at the pub. The Anglesey Arms in Halnaker, West Sussex is a stone's throw from Goodwood Circuit and a favourite haunt with the retired motor racing fraternity with the likes of Derek Bell and Jonathan Palmer et al dropping in fairly frequently. Sure it will go down a treat.

Ha, cheers! :thumbsup:

You guys are the biggest audience I've ever had!! :lol:

Normally my mam just reads my stuff...

OH MY GOD!!! That is brilliant!! Pure gold!! Thanks for that. :D

I imagined it all in my head. They could do a skit of some sort for this! With Murray Walker narrating! :mrgreen:
But seriously, you should e-mail it, or better yet, print, frame, and send it to the TG office! I think They would die laughing!!
God I hope Andy reads this!!

Brilliant!
+rep is mandatory for all!! ;)

:thumbsup: :+1:

it's on the wall at work (with name etc attached), but I hear the footsteps of people approaching, and then silence as they stop to read it. And then the giggles start happening.

I think this deserves a Christmas *bump*. :)

As it now is the night before Christmas, or will be later today at least, felt this deserved another <bump>.

Remember this from last year and as we're getting towards the festive season felt it was time for a well-deserved "bump", both for those who might never have seen it and for those who have since joined us from lesser forums.