The story behind your username

My name is Dave

VQ is the nissan engine, I've built more then just a few in my day and tend to be the guru of trying everything with this engine

Well, i've been using C3Vette as a nickname in few places so i tought that i'll try if it's open for use in this place, it was so i took it.

I've always been a huge fan of american cars, exspecially the C3 Corvette, so i desided to use it as nickname.

I was signing up for something, i can't remember, but the names I wanted were taken so I looked around and season one of the chappele show was at my desk. It's easy to type and I am too lazy to think of anything else.

i just picked one at random. Yes, I am that boring

You probably have one of the most unimaginative username ever

:p

Mine came about when I was a huge fan of Simpsons, watching almost everyday. Homer_Simpson or something was taken up, so Homer_Bart (i.e. Homer choking Bart scene) was the second best.

Well the first site that I joined was known as PSP411. And I like Archie comics.
So at first I took Jughead411 but after a while forgot my password (I was a huge n00b then so I didnt even have a email account even :p )
So when I created another account I choose Archie411. And it sort of got stuck on me :)

All hail the mighty Archie411 :bow: ;) :p

Was just reading some old threads...
One of my favourite movies is The Dark Knight, and since there is only one girl as a supporting character, I decided to name myself after her: Rachel Dawes,

BTW, I really hope Heath wins the Oscar tomorrow.

Pah. He topped himself. I'm sure he was good in The Dark knight, but really, its gone too far. (I'm not picking on you directly, just everyone who's mind is suddenly altered by the fact he died). Possibly more acceptable if it had been a genuine accident, but it wasn't.

Also, :welcome: Good to see more additions to the younger side of the forum.

Last edited:
Pah. He topped himself. I'm sure he was good in The Dark knight, but really, its gone too far. (I'm not picking on you directly, just everyone who's mind is suddenly altered by the fact he died). Possibly more acceptable if it had been a genuine accident, but it wasn't.

Also, :welcome: Good to see more additions to the younger side of the forum.

Thanks! :)
But no, I totally understand what you mean. The guy died and suddenly people act as if he was the greatest actor in the world, it became a hype, but I really, honestly think he did a great job as The Joker! But still, I am kind of curious if I would feel the same way if he hadn't died.

WirelessMonkey- When setting up xbl, i wanted something that made people either go A- wtf? , B- LOL or C- knobhead.
WirelessMonkey has proven itself to fill all the criteria. I thought it up becuase i was born the year of the monkey (1992) and was looking at the box which my xbox's wireless adapter came in :)

I realised something, and made it my username.

It asked me for a name.
But the only question worth answering is 'Soup?'

The answer's always yes.

It asked me for a name.
But the only question worth answering is 'Soup?'

The answer's always yes.
What about, like, shit soup?

The answer is 'no' then.