Champions League!!!

Arsenal vs Chelsea- :( <_<
Real Madrid- Can go get fucked, i would have won 350 bucks if they won. :mad:
Cristiano Ronaldo= :mrgreen: :lmao:

wbdid4.jpg

Deary me..... :banana:

Alright, just because I was unwell doesn't mean I haven't been watching my footie :lol:

So we're gonna have:

Juve, Real, Porto, Lyon, Arsenal, Pool, Chelsea, Roma, Barca, Sporting, Athletico, Bayern, Villareal, and ManU... as well as those other two, which, I won't lie, I don't know much about.

I feel bad for both Zenit and Fenerbahce, but both of them didn't look like they deserved to go through, so I guess justice was done.

I had a great time watching the Man U and Aalborg (sp?) game, I was hoping they wouldn't win or tie, but eh, it was fun to watch! The Anderson to Rooney play was pretty nice.

I'm glad Liverpool made it to the top of the group, and was disappointed that the young gunners played so horribly against Porto. At least one goal would have been nice, but they really just seemed all over the place.

Real and Roma are at least making something of the Champions League seeing their poor form in their own leagues (well... Roma of late have picked up...). Real is just laughable... they continue to sign the Dutch contingent onto their team, Huntelaar being the newest acquisition, but with the new coach sacking thing going on, hopefully they get someone better to take over the reigns of the club.

As for the EPL, Liverpool really should be 3 points ahead of Chelsea, but they just can't make it happen for themselves in the final third, it's absolutely despicable... Sure we're at the top, yeah, but we're just not showing the flashes of quality that the other three teams are showing.

Rumour has it that David Villa is set to be looking at Manchester City, him along with another few decent signings (better than their current average lineup), and they are gonna be ready to throw a few spanners in the machinery soon enough.

Damn, 4 pages and not one mention to Panathinaikos... :( .Since i am greek i will say it is a pleasure to see Panathinaikos amongst the 16 best teams in Europe. Lets wait for the draw

Damn, 4 pages and not one mention to Panathinaikos... :( .Since i am greek i will say it is a pleasure to see Panathinaikos amongst the 16 best teams in Europe. Lets wait for the draw

Thats because Panathinaikos sucks. :p Got to love olympiakos. Gate 7 FTW.

BTW lets all hope Chelsea can capitalise on Liverpools fuck up. ;)

Mirko Vucinic goal celebration. WTF.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIaVCLvcDlY[/YOUTUBE]

:lmao: :rofl:

I went to see the Man City v Everton match on Saturday and it was utter bilge. I almost started a fight as well because I was with the City fans and cheered when Everton scored (I'm a Man United fan). I was actually visible on MOTD as I was sat close to the corner flag that Everton scored from.

I went to see the Man City v Everton match on Saturday and it was utter bilge. I almost started a fight as well because I was with the City fans and cheered when Everton scored (I'm a Man United fan). I was actually visible on MOTD as I was sat close to the corner flag that Everton scored from.

HOOLIGAN. :p

Another good weekend of football.

Sydney FC- <_<:mad: specifically John Aloisi- :puke::thumbsdown:
AC milan- FUCK YEAH !!!!
Sunderland beat Hull 4-1 :|
The way Barcelona are playing at the moment the will clean up this year. Already 10 points clear in La Liga. :blink:
Manchester united- <_<:mad::(
Hopefully Chelsea will be top of the league this time tomorrow.

Another good weekend of football.

Sydney FC- <_<:mad: specifically John Aloisi- :puke::thumbsdown:
AC milan- FUCK YEAH !!!!
Sunderland beat Hull 4-1 :|
The way Barcelona are playing at the moment the will clean up this year. Already 10 points clear in La Liga. :blink:
Manchester united- <_<:mad::(
Hopefully Chelsea will be top of the league this time tomorrow.

You can't imagine how much do I enjoy every single match they play. We are on fire this year and let's hope we do the same with the Cahmpions! ^_^

:mrgreen::lol::rofl::lmao:

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/91866,gerrard-charged-over-brawl.aspx

Gerrard Charged Over 'Brawl'

ENGLAND and Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard was today charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and affray following an alleged nightclub brawl, Merseyside police said.
The Reds captain was charged today along with two other men who had also been arrested after a "disturbance" outside a late-night bar in Southport, Merseyside in the early hours of yesterday morning.

The venue's DJ, a 34-year-old local man, required hospital treatment after suffering facial injuries.

Gerrard, 28, was released from Southport police station early this morning.

He was at the restaurant and bar - which turns into a nightclub - with friends to celebrate Liverpool's 5-1 win over Newcastle.

Massive game tonight. Chelsea vs Manchester United.

Haha chelsea fails hardcore.

I wanted the game to tie... but holy shit did Chelsea play like shit.

/facepalm.

2 Games in hand, ManU is going to take the lead in the championship when they play their Wigan game and the other one... Not cool...

How did Liverpool not beat Stoke, so embarrassing :(

Arsenal ended up being helped by the weekend pretty nicely. It could have only been better if Aston lost and chelsea & man u drew. Oh well.