The What-Did-You-Get-For-Christmas-2008 Thread

:lol: I do too, but that's a snow boot so I can go walk outside and not have my toes freeze off.

I've wanted these boots for forever though:

dimout-shoes_2029_160630598

:mrgreen:

Again, I say "yummy."

:lol:

:lol: I do too, but that's a snow boot so I can go walk outside and not have my toes freeze off.

I've wanted these boots for forever though:

:mrgreen:

Actually, they're insulated and waterproof, along with having comfortable soles so they are sexy AND functional.

http://www.amazon.com/Womens-Merrell-Spire-Peak-Waterproof/dp/B000HMQ2D0

also I have these in blue for cold feet.
they match my beetle shirt!:lol:
http://www.chineselaundry.com/indShoe.asp?type=b&store=o&id=1747&sess=12210823960792701

ok I had to +rep kat for those boots.

As for me, so far I've only had this :

creative-zen-mosaic-02.jpg

some more stuff coming I guess, it's only the 22nd

I got myself a 09' Forum Republic bindings:
004774.jpg

more is coming after 24th obviously :)

Money, gift vouchers and a few ornamental thingys, including a die cast model of a Ducati Scrambler.

Apprently I'm hard to buy for....

Hoping I get an mp3 player, or even better, an iPhone form my parents coz I don't own an mp3 player and my phone's on its last legs.
Know I'm getting the Top Gear board game from my sis, and I'm going to Top Gear live with my dad as another one of my pressies- can't wait!!!! :D (i'm the only one out of my school friends who are top gear fans that is going)

HTC Touch HD, somme tow ropes for the Land Rover, bumper recovery rings and a Weebls-Stuff calendar. I know these things because I had to order them all myself. :lol:

heheh some good stuff in here.... i personally have no clue what gifts my parents have got me. they didnt even ask this year (which they usually do) though they have been the US recently so perhaps they made good use of the ?>$ before both our currencies go down the pan.

really what i'd like is a machine thay will plow through the mountains of uni work i have to do over xmas.... i havent even come home yet! im still here doing CF fucking D!!

tbh ill be quite happy with some good DVD's to watch and some nice chocolates....my minds just not on christmas this year, my final year is taking up all my mental capacity, not even excited...more worried about work. kinda feels like im over the whole christmas thing as im just not bothered about any of it this year.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve guys. :3

I sold some stock to pay my rent this month.

Merry Christmas.

Did you guys all get stuff early? Or did you just buy it for yourselves? Anyways. I know I got these:
78582357bba2_Main400.jpg

7808112216f2_Main400.jpg

(I peeked on those because I was going to buy myself some and didn't want to get the same as my mom did.)

There is also a "player nameplate" in this desk drawer which could be from a hockey jersey I asked for...or it could be from one of the 20 I have from when I was younger.

Besides that I have no idea...but I learned I hate Christmas as this is two straight years were I have been working nonstop as I work in retail...ARG

PS3+HDMI Cable+GT5P+controller with the rest of my family (we all chipped in money for it)...got some cute little japanese figurines, a mini stuffed boxing glove on a stick (for punching workmates) and hairclips from a couple of KKs. Pretty sure that's it.

My friend got me a nice pair of gloves long story, but I had a good laugh plus I'm poor and so is she haha :p

I also learnt that I'm going to get some cologne and aftershave new pyjamas, dress shirts for work and Little Big Planet from my friend.

9193_little_big_planet-v2.jpg

Xbox 360 + Guitar Hero III (with guitar) + Forza 2, well, I bought that for myself on Saturday.

Boston Celtic Adidas Superstar's (size 14)...which I, yet again, bought for myself but told my parents to wrap them up (bringing my total pairs of Superstars up to 10).

And yeah, dunno what else yet.

My friend got me a nice pair of gloves long story, but I had a good laugh plus I'm poor and so is she haha :p

Why was it so funny? Because she cut her hair to buy you the gloves, and you cut off your hands to buy her a set of hairbrushes?