INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi.

I've been a member for quite some time, but I guess this is the first time I've ever actually thought to post.

I only own one car at the moment, a 1991 Toyota Celica GT, which I just bought. It's got some problems, but boy, is it fun to drive.

Hi everyone :)

Been a member for a while, thought it was time I introduced myself!

I'm mad on cars, and that's about it really!

AJ

Oh, Hello.

Long time fan of Top Gear and lurker. Registered to say hi!

I don't really own a car, but I do own a motorcycle.

loha folks
I'm a lurker, now poster.
I'm Scotty, I own Manifold Clothing, and run a small graphic design practice and am currently not driving a Lotus Exige due to being so ruddy busy with work. I do however have time to watch TG...it's the only thing which keeps me sane.

hi

My name is Luis, i work as a programmer in a leading software development and consultant firm here in my country, big fan of TG of course.

Cheers

Hi guys!!
I'm new to FinalGear forums :D
My name is Pouya.

Hello fellow petrolheads!

from the uk, long time top gear supporter.

once randomly met tiff needell in my hometown.

im a civil engineer. i drive an 1.6 astra. i play guitar. thats about it really.

i always hate introducing myself but here it goes anyways

live in india and work for a small car design studio, dream to build cars one day and so does the company , this economic slowdown isn;t helping in any way shape or form

sucker for beauty in any shape or form . machines require a special mention here and no, i dont own a car but will own a beautiful performing machine soon :)

Names Cody...live in the states. 17, workin and goin to school full time, so I'm pretty busy but try and enjoy the better things in life. Like TG, the F1 championship and Rx7's. :)

I'm Soss and I'm loud!

Hello from Aus etc. Long time lurker of this place, it's basically THE place to go for everything top gear. Love it.

:welcome: everybody. Enjoy your stay.

i'm from Malaysia and a huge TG fan

dint realize final gear had forum until recently.

Hi.
I have been a long time reader and user, but I have never posted much. I think this is my second or third post here.

Been watching Top Gear since the sixth series or something, and is watching everything I can get my hands on..

I currently live in Norway, and is going on my last year at what we call "Videreg?ende skole". I think it's simular to high school, or am i wrong? (18 years old).

Thats about it..
xbox live: risingbridge for those who wants to play Halo with a norwegian ^^