Random Thoughts....

It's minus 10 degrees out there and I was outside from about 0:30 to 1:30 am. Got home about an hour ago and I'm still freezing sooooo much, no matter how many clothes I put on.

Get in a hot bath immediately, seriously, (better still if you can do so with a close personal friend!) - you could get sick!

I have to laugh at all the hung over Australians, New Years doesn't happen for another 5 hours here. :lol:

Get in a hot bath immediately, seriously, (better still if you can do so with a close personal friend!) - you could get sick!

Done. (Alone. ;))

I only just realised, Tuesday was my 3 year anniversary of being on FinalGear.. and only 800ish posts to show for it.. oh yeahhh..

OK, 3:3AM, going to bed very drunk.... wihs me luck that I don't have a hangover tomorrow...

So, I've had plenty of water to drink (and some tabs) and I'm feeling HEAPS better. I even managed to eat some party pies for lunch without any sign of a problem. Phew :)

whenever i'm drinking at my mates places, party pies always seem to turn up almost randomally.

Why hello there good other-side-of-the-world people! I kinda forgot to go to bed when we got home at around 2:15. Its now 5:30 and I can't be arsed to go to bed. Oh well. :lol:

Should I be more bothered about new years? Maybe it's because I did a bunch of partying last night, but I just have a hard time giving a fuck tonight.

AM I BROKEN!?!?!?!? :(

I think I'm forming my own New Year's tradition here - for the past three years now, I've lost track of time while watching old anime favorites, thus not celebrating at the stroke of midnight.

I'm now tempted to set off some mild pyrotechnics at sunrise just to annoy people.

I'm now tempted to set off some mild pyrotechnics at sunrise just to annoy people.
Hahaha, what an excellent idea. Just go outside at like... 4am or so, right after all the parties have died down, and set off some firecrackers in sewers and scream "HAPPY NEW YEAR!".

* might have an anti-social streak in him

Random thought to begin this lovely, untarnished new year:

Bloggers should never attain celebrity status. Why does anybody at CNN give a shit what Perez Hilton thinks about politics? :roll:

Oh, and my New Year's resolution is to resolve never to waste my time with New Year's resolutions ever again.