Alonso to join Ferrari in 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyRacer

Fernando Alonso has a secret agreement to join Ferrari for four years from 2011, according to Italian sports daily La Gazzetta dello Sport.

More StoriesFormula One season review
The twice Formula One world champion has never hidden his desire to go to the Italian team and Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo recently fuelled the ongoing speculation by refusing to rule out the Spaniard's future arrival.

The newspaper said the deal had several get-out clauses for both sides but added that Alonso could join Ferrari even earlier, in 2010, if 2007 world champion Kimi Raikkonen follows this year's disappointing season with another bad campaign.

By contrast, Alonso was in impressive form after returning to Renault following a difficult season at McLaren, despite not having a car competitive enough to challenge for the title.

The 27-year-old won two races, in Singapore and Japan, and finished fifth in the standings for Renault, with whom he won the 2005 and 2006 world championships.

Ferrari have Raikkonen and this year's title runner-up Felipe Massa under contract until the end of 2010, while Alonso's current deal with Renault also runs for two more seasons.

A Ferrari spokesman would not comment on the reports, apart from saying: "We can only repeat that we have two drivers signed to the end of 2010".

Reuters

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/29122008/58/alonso-join-ferrari-2011-report.html

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More than one exclamation mark makes everything you write look retarded.

I get your excited, but i just cant be arsed to read it when you write like that.

More than one exclamation mark makes everything you write look retarded.

I get your excited, but i just cant be arsed to read it when you write like that.

And yet, you did... okay.

I'm sorry, but if you have something to contribute, please, feel free. Otherwise, move on.

Let's just say I'm getting sick of this crap..Ferrari will be crap if they don't work on their Kers..

Please check the 2009 Pre-season Thread before posting news, and if you have new news please post it in there as that is what it is for.

This has been discussed before^. Pls continue in other thread should you want to.

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.