The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Well, I'm working under the assumption that if you force enough air into anything's asshole/lower intestine, it will result in a fart.

Well, I'm working under the assumption that if you force enough air into anything's asshole/lower intestine, it will result in a fart.

I for one, would like to know how you want to "force enough air into anything's asshole/lower intestine" if there's no natural way to do it... Actually, no I don't wanna know.

You guys obviously haven't watched "Jackass 2.5" :lol:

Last edited:
I for one, would like to know how you want to "force enough air into anything's asshole/lower intestine" if there's no natural way to do it... Actually, no I don't wanna know.

Its purely academic, not practical.

Kangaroos have certain bacteria in their digestive system which makes flatulence impossible.

Kangaroos have certain bacteria in their digestive system which makes flatulence impossible.

I want to know what scientist took the time to figure this one out.

James Bond thinks that gay people can't whistle. But that might be because they always have a cock in their mouthes.

clearly, you watch too much QI :D

That episode was on last night actually.

"As Bond lit his 80th cigarette of the day..."

You don't need to check. All you need to know is that if it can hold that volume of air in its lungs, it can hold it in its body. Physically all you're doing is cycling air from the lungs to the lower intestines.

Jeez guys, go take out an NSF grant on this important scientific endeavor or something! :?

If we claim it's for the environment, the government will give us a shitload (fartload?) of money!