Best apps from app store (iPod/iPhone)

Black Mamba is great, but the advanced levels seem to be unbeatable. Also, it's lagging lately on my iphone :-(

It took me a while, but I eventually beat all the tracks. The bonus track was the toughest, you race solo but had to crack a certain time which didn't allow for even the tiniest error.

Just broke my Filed Runners record :)

http://img514.imageshack.**/img514/8969/img0002su9.png

I calld you a Field runner freak and I have just m?de it to lvl 116 :D

Btw: how do you take that screenshot? :)

Press the home button and the sleep button at the same time for a sec.

MPG from Catamount Software is a great vehicle/fleet managment tool. Lets you know about oil changes, maintenance intervals, you can track car expenses with it, etc., etc.

It's the iPhone port-and-improvement of the Palm version.... which was a port of the original Apple Newton version.

Great in any form; I've used it for years and am happy to see it come to the iPhone.

have a look at isteam it's free and really cool.

have a look at isteam it's free and really cool.

I like that one, it's pretty cool. It just amuses me and makes other people wonder about my sanity.

I'm getting a touch, but i have a question again; i already have a ipod photo, which came with a apple ipod-charger. Is it safe to use the charger with my coming touch too?

Should be good, I use my apple wall charger and it gets the job done without have to connect it to your computer every time it needs to be charged.

I'm getting a touch, but i have a question again; i already have a ipod photo, which came with a apple ipod-charger. Is it safe to use the charger with my coming touch too?

Yes, it will work fine. Both use the "full size" dock connector, so they're compatible.

I mean, it's not a Microsoft product where the same connector is electrically different between eight different products... :D

If you go for the full version of Intelliremote, You will find that it is a very decent program if you use Media Center a lot.

I can't seem to find it now, but I know at some point on this forum someone mentioned an app that would let you pause/skip songs on the touch/iphone without having to unlock the screen, anyone remember what it is?

doesn't it let you do that automatically if you doubleclick the button?

yes just double click the home button and you're fine, then double click again.

IIRC this didn't require hitting the buttons. not completely sure how that worked but my memory is vague on it.