Stars to Get into Reasonably Priced Cars

George W. Bush!

Randy Newman (interviewed by Hammond, and given a grand piano to play 'Short People' on)
Tom Ford

Randy Newman (interviewed by Hammond, and given a grand piano to play 'Short People' on)

each time someone mentions him it keeps reminding me of his appearance on Family Guy.

Daniel Craig
Christian Bale
Pete Townshend -- they already had Roger Daltrey, and Jeremy was so thrilled, I bet they'd like to have Pete too, but he's probably not a huge car guy. I wonder if he's been asked though?

I quite like Simon Mayo's idea of inviting the original TG presenters from series 1 old TG. :D

Barring that, Billy Boyd.

Hi

I'd love to see

Hugh laurie
Rowan Atkinson
Tiff needell
Michael Schumacher (but he said that he prefer fifth gear in a fifth gear episode)
Jay leno
Sebastien loeb (for a non US or UK citizen it would be a great one)
And a special actual F1 driver since the F1 champ is back to the BBC, they could manage that kind of thing. And lewis and weber came on the show why other driver could not ?
And clarkson's and hammond's wives :lol::lol:

How about Jodie Kidd? She beat Jay Kay previously in the old reasonably priced car.

Bill Oddie.

Reminds me of that Madonna song. Can't remember the title but it went something like "Bill Oddie, Bill Oddie, rub your beard all over my body".

At least I think that's what she said.

General Sir Richard Dannatt, current chief of the British Army. It probably wouldn't happen until after he retired but I think it would be very interesting. JC's support of the Forces is well known.

Hugh Laurie x2. Would be hilarious.

They should invite Simon Cowell back to build on that rivalry between himself and Jay Kay.