Anyone with a COSTCO membership?

Cinnabon sells the best Churro, and some Costco's you have to go inside to get food. :p

The Costco pizza isn't the worst...sometimes it hits the spot as it's foldy and greasy. Cheese, and pepperoni is tolerable, their supreme is horrible...but it's not pizza I'd ever recommend. I'd way rather have Round Table, Domino's, Little Ceasar's or Pizza Hut.

Costco chicken pocket thing is horrible though...

The dog & soda is a good cheap snack/meal, though.

I've only had their hot dogs, which are awesome (and Kosher). They are great at BJs as well.

They are great at BJs as well.

Wow...didn't know that was legal...

Well...maybe if they are giving them away and not selling them...membership perk, maybe? Sign me UP!

I haven't done the math on it but I think one $50 membership might be worth it for non food non-perishable and long lasting food. Somethings that come to mind

-Oil
-Olive oil
-Paper towels
-Laundry detergent
-Dishwashing stuff
-Soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc
-Paper plates and cups
-Condiments (mayo, mustard, ketchup, soy sauce, etc.)
-Toilet paper

Those are just the ones that come to mind. Most of that stuff are things we all use commonly so I don't think it would be a waste. I think I'd still do my main grocery shopping elsewhere. But for 50 bucks which equates to a little over 16 each, it's no big loss if we decide its not worth it.

I got a costco membership last year for the same reasons you are planning to aswell, and in some cases, its overall cheaper. One example is milk where two gallons went for 5.99 while if I bought the same two gallons, it would come to 8.00. Costco is usually good with roomates, but the biggest problem is if those roomates have certain tastes and preferences.

With all the things you listed, the membership would be worth it for those items, but since they come in bulk you would be going there once in awhile unless your also going there for necessities(Milk, Eggs, Bread, Meats). Its also a great place for booze(lol) too if your 21. In California we also have Smart and Final, which is kinda like Costco but does not need a membership. Do they have something like that in Texas?

I've only had their hot dogs, which are awesome (and Kosher). They are great at BJs as well.

Wow...didn't know that was legal...

Well...maybe if they are giving them away and not selling them...membership perk, maybe? Sign me UP!

LOL. I recall using the restroom there, and scribbled on the bathroom stall was " if you want to know why they call it 'BJs' call xxx xxx xxxx"

It doesn't help that they have hot chicks working there (Same with Costco and Sams)

LOL. I recall using the restroom there, and scribbled on the bathroom stall was " if you want to know why they call it 'BJs' call xxx xxx xxxx"

Was it a location in Michigan by any chance? Because it sounds like a message left by Ottobon. :lmao: