Random Thoughts....

Fuck...Number Six and Khan Noonien Singh are both gone. Absolutely depressing news.

Fuck...Number Six and Khan Noonien Singh are both gone. Absolutely depressing news.
kirk.jpg

You ask me for a hamburger. My attempt to reciprocate is cut brutally short as my body experiences a sudden lack of electrons. Across a variety of hidden dimensions you are dismayed. John Lennon hands me an apple, but it slips through my fingers. I am reborn as an ocelot. You disapprove. A crack echoes through the universe in defiance of conventional physics as cosmological background noise shifts from randomness to a perfect A Flat. Children everywhere stop what they are doing and hum along in perfect pitch with the background radiation. Birds fall from the sky as the sun engulfs the earth. You hesitate momentarily before allowing yourself to assume the locus of all knowledge. Entropy crumbles as you peruse the information contained within the universe. A small library in Phoenix ceases to exist. You stumble under the weight of everythingness, Your mouth opens up to cry out, and collapses around your body before blinking you out of the spatial plane. You exist only within the fourth dimension. The fountainhead of all knowledge rolls along the ground and collides with a small dog. My head tastes sideways as spacetime is reestablished, you blink back into the corporeal world disoriented, only for me to hand you a hamburger as my body collapses under the strain of reconstitution. The universe has reasserted itself. A particular small dog is fed steak for the rest of its natural life. You die in a freak accident moments later, and you soul works at the returns desk for the Phoenix library. You disapprove. Your disapproval sends ripples through the inter-dimensional void between life and death. A small child begins to cry as he walks toward the stairway where his father stands.

You ask me for a hamburger. My attempt to reciprocate is cut brutally short as my body experiences a sudden lack of electrons. Across a variety of hidden dimensions you are dismayed. John Lennon hands me an apple, but it slips through my fingers. I am reborn as an ocelot. You disapprove. A crack echoes through the universe in defiance of conventional physics as cosmological background noise shifts from randomness to a perfect A Flat. Children everywhere stop what they are doing and hum along in perfect pitch with the background radiation. Birds fall from the sky as the sun engulfs the earth. You hesitate momentarily before allowing yourself to assume the locus of all knowledge. Entropy crumbles as you peruse the information contained within the universe. A small library in Phoenix ceases to exist. You stumble under the weight of everythingness, Your mouth opens up to cry out, and collapses around your body before blinking you out of the spatial plane. You exist only within the fourth dimension. The fountainhead of all knowledge rolls along the ground and collides with a small dog. My head tastes sideways as spacetime is reestablished, you blink back into the corporeal world disoriented, only for me to hand you a hamburger as my body collapses under the strain of reconstitution. The universe has reasserted itself. A particular small dog is fed steak for the rest of its natural life. You die in a freak accident moments later, and you soul works at the returns desk for the Phoenix library. You disapprove. Your disapproval sends ripples through the inter-dimensional void between life and death. A small child begins to cry as he walks toward the stairway where his father stands.

whats it from? Reminds me of "The Illuminatus Trilogy"

I sense reinterpreted song lyrics, but can't for the life of me figure out what song it's supposed to be. In other news, it's BLOODY FREEZING up here. I'm staying in down jackets and long underwear until the last fleck of snow melts and I drown in butterflies.

I want to slam my face into a :censored: brick! I'm such a :censored: idiot!

I just can't :censored: work up the nerve to say "I kinda like you" to this guy. :censored:

What the hell is it with me!? Am I retarded or something!?!

/rant

I hung out with the boy today if you couldn't tell. It was fun but I still ended up making a fool of myself. As usual. :censored:.

It seems as though you are capable of telling everyone in the world of it with confidence, with the exception of this guy.

Just hang out with him again, then you'll get another opportunity.

In other news, hooray for 8am 4-hour long lab class tomorrow!

I want to slam my face into a :censored: brick! I'm such a :censored: idiot!

I just can't :censored: work up the nerve to say "I kinda like you" to this guy. :censored:

What the hell is it with me!? Am I retarded or something!?!

/rant

I hung out with the boy today if you couldn't tell. It was fun but I still ended up making a fool of myself. As usual. :censored:.

Tell him over the internet? You seem to have no problem telling a bunch of strangers all over the world about it. -OR- JUST TELL HIM ;)

I hate this cold weather!!!

They're forecasting wind chills up to 45 below zero (Fahrenheit) Thursday morning. All the local schools have closed, except for the poor sods in the ironically named village of Winter.

Northern Wisconsinland is looking at 31 for a high on Jan. 20. Mother Nature is a stupid bitch.

Well, the thing is, yeah of course I have no problem confiding in strangers :p but to tell him, in person, I dunno...I just sort of freeze up. I could say it to anyone else but him. Sigh.

What sort of person is he? You can/should probably just come right out with it. It's either going to happen, or it won't. That simple.

"We should hang out sometime. Just you and me."

Not much pressure, pretty low-key.

^ What he said. Keep it casual, you don't actually have to say 'I like you' or anything like that if you just ask him to hang out.

Well, yeah, there are three options really:

1. Say nothing (result = fail 95%).
2. "Play it cool" (Necro's post) (Slow but most effective)
3. Come right out (Wouldn't recommend if he doesn't know you at all)

^^ Well, that's pretty much what we did today, but seeing how much of a total chicken I am, I just could not actually say the words. It got to the point where it went like this:

"I'd tell you but I just can't tell you but you could probably figure it out anyway, really."

"I've told you, I couldn't. I am an idiot."

"You're not an idiot. I'm just like...emo."

"Emo. Emo...you know emo means potato in Japanese right?"

-sigh- Yes, that is how it went. We're both extremely weird. That's why I like him so much cos we have a lot in common. And he's such a gentleman...:wub:

Sorry, I'm probably freaking people out. I do need to carry duct-tape with me in case of emergencies like this.