Forza Motorsport 2

Ok, Silverstone GP it is

My times: (add them to your board )

1:51:215 - Porsche Carrera GT______________GT - R
1:53:051 - Ferrari F430 Scuderia____________GT - R

Last edited:
You used 39 minutes just for one car? :blink: *added* Alrighty, no more Mr.Niceguy. Time to spend some good time on each car. ;)

Last edited:
I didnt spend that much in the Scud ^^ , i also have a life you know :D?

1.37.400 - Ferrari F50 GT 1.37.400 (just for fun, as a benchmark for how fast you really can lap the track )

1.47.886 - Maserati MC12____________________GT-R
1.48.973 - McLaren F1 ______________________ahpadt
1.49.289 - Maserati MC12____________________ ahpadt
1.51.215 - Porsche Carrera GT_________________GT-R
1:53:051 - Ferrari F430 Scuderia_______________GT-R
1.53.439 - Porsche Carrera GT_________________ahpadt
1.53.663 - Porsche 911 GT2___________________ahpadt
1.54.264 - Lambo LP640______________________ahpadt
1.55.791 - Ferrari F430 Scuderia_______________ahpadt
1.56.632 - Porsche 911 GT3 RS _______________ ahpadt
2.02.641 - Audi RS4__________________________ahpadt
2.03.575 - Lotus Exige Cup____________________ahpadt
2.06.228 - BMW E92 M3_______________________ahpadt
2.10.980 - Honda S2000______________________ahpadt

Print to show my time spent in the MC12:

http://img233.imageshack.**/img233/7941/image200901020011nx5.th.jpg

I?m usually quite fast setting hot lap times , i do 3 or 4 laps and i already have i time that wont improve much more than that

Last edited:
New TImes:

911 Turbo - 1:56:386
911 GT2(993) - 1:56:077
911 GT3(997) - 1:56:261
911 GT3(996) - 1:57:741
911 GT2(997) - 1:52.296

E92 M3 - 2:01:720

http://img514.imageshack.**/img514/8092/image200901040001xa7.th.jpg

How badly were you driving the M3? 5 seconds between my lap and your lap?

Last edited:
Dunno, the engine just didnt feel anywhere as nice as in the RS4. The handling was fine, but the engine didnt feel urgent.
Anyway, the list has that many cars just to get some times rolling. Didn't spend more than 3 or 4 laps with the last cars (like the M3) since I got bored.

The most fun thing for me with FM2 has always been tuning anyway. Stock cars are boring. <_<

Last edited:
Dunno, the engine just didnt feel anywhere as nice as in the RS4. The handling was fine, but the engine didnt feel urgent.
Anyway, the list has that many cars just to get some times rolling. Didn't spend more than 3 or 4 laps with the last cars (like the M3) since I got bored.

The most fun thing for me with FM2 has always been tuning anyway. Stock cars are boring. <_<

The time you did with the M3 , i did with the 350 Z ( I did a 2:06:451);)

So What about a tunning lap board ? I chose the Class , you choose the track:cool:

Any class S car ( tuned or not)

Track? :D

I only really race on the Nurburgring. Before my last FM2 break I tried to tune 70's and 80's 911's. However you can only get up to a certain point with grip since you cant install a rear spoiler. Going 160+ mph in that thing is like driving a sailing boat.

The only car i have ever tuned sussesfully was a Mines GT-R R34, got a quite good time on Tsukuba (0:52:something) out of a S class car (S992).

All the other cars i have ever tuned were just Rocket Powered , turbo lagged , impossible to drive , 200 mph plus , riced , big rimmed , 800 BHP plus monsters with not very good paint schemes .

BTW why don?t we ( Forza Players ) do a topic like the one GT4 players have to post their best times ?

Some pics of a CLK GTR LM I made (just as quick as a McLaren F1 GTR GT1 after some tuning work)

CLKGTR003sm.jpg

CLKGTR002sm.jpg

CLKGTR004smrich.jpg

CLKGTR001sm.jpg

I just kind of threw the sponsorship on there. I'll probably change it around. I actually put the big wing on there because it was squatting too much with the stock one and understeering very badly in high speed corners. New wing, less downforce, now it's ultra drivable.

Last edited:
Tuners? I tune Porsches... fairly well. No pics, don't have a LIVE account, but I have about five tuned Porsches, three of which are 217mph+ and impossible to handle, two are good. And one 212+mph Miata.
Seeing that little car at 213mph... :lol:

Tuners? I tune Porsches... fairly well. No pics, don't have a LIVE account, but I have about five tuned Porsches, three of which are 217mph+ and impossible to handle, two are good. And one 212+mph Miata.
Seeing that little car at 213mph... :lol:

Pretty much all the 911's are crap since they dont have adjustable rear spoilers. I think I'm right in saying that only the GT3 RS has one.

Last edited:
Pretty much all the 911's are crap since they dont have adjustable spoilers. I think I'm right in saying that only the GT3 RS has one.

I know. Both of my "proper" (ie, can go around corners) Porsches had to be GT3s. I bought a Turbo thinking there would be an adjustable wing, :mad:. waste of credits.

My U-class 993 does corners just find, just need to learn to drive it properly. I'm not a fan of the Forza kits anyway. In my opinion it's just an unrealistic handicap.

Hello.

I bought xbox just couple weeks ago for this game and hell yeah it was worth it. Only sad surprise was that my good old amazing Momo wheel doesn't work with Xbox360 so I've been playing with pad :(.

So I'm trying to find good wheel for xbox. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help :)

Sadly the only good wheel to use is the Microsoft wheel, although there is a Fantec alternative coming out soon. Personally, I'd just buy a used Microsoft wheel on Ebay, and wait for Forza 3 (Probably out this holiday) as there is a big push from the community to support the G25 Logitech wheel, which is easily the best wheel out there. Although, the game director of Forza has also said, he doesn't want to support a clutch pedal unless it has feedback. So I don't know really?

Although, the game director of Forza has also said, he doesn't want to support a clutch pedal unless it has feedback. So I don't know really?

What's the point of having feedback on the clutch? The only pedal that you might at a push make use of feedback on is the brake.

Having used a wheel with a clutch pedal, i can say it was annoying as hell that i couldnt feel anything through the clutch, i totally support his decision.

It might just be the Z28 being clunky and american, but i get tons of feel from the clutch pedal, especially when pulling away from a stop.

Having used a wheel with a clutch pedal, i can say it was annoying as hell that i couldnt feel anything through the clutch, i totally support his decision.

It might just be the Z28 being clunky and american, but i get tons of feel from the clutch pedal, especially when pulling away from a stop.

I'm still not seeing how you can get any feel out of the clutch, being an entirely mechanical thing that isn't affected by the road. I suppose the clutch pedals might want a bit more weight in them than most set ups have.
I've driven a large range of cars, from shitty 80's crap through to reasonably modern, quite expensive cars, and I can't think of any of the clutches having any feedback whatsoever.