50 Reasons to Switch from Microsoft Windows to Mac OS X

ooh crud, my computer has AMD, I'll make sure my next one doesn't. Thanks for the link.

Not sure if you are aware of this, but there is also an AMD specific version of the osx86, it's not going to be as simple as this hack (and it involves downloading torrents) that I just posted and as far as I know, you can't use software update with it.

u guys should read the comments to the post, gave me a good chuckle

/\ There a bunch of super mac fanboys (at least the first few, i couldn't make myself read the rest)

Pics or it didn't happen!

Most good laptops have a block that is part of the battery and prop up the bottom of the laptop.

Because apple is odd the vent is actually in the hinge of the laptop. Took me forever to find it and I was like "THIS IS RETARDED HOW DOES THIS COOL ITSELF."
Pro: it is next to impossible to block it if he laptop is on
Con: it's about half as much ventilation as a normal laptop.
conclusion: bigger vent would make it better, apple is too obsessed with being shiny to do so.

I rarely use a laptop on my lap...too warm, and too low. I usually use either a large hard-cover book, or one of those lap desktop things. Comfy.

mac fanboys are the deep south republicans of the computer world.

Last edited:
Hey guys, check it. Master Douche is putting up some videos about Windows 7.

He installed W7 on a virtual machine on his Mac, and he's upset that the full Aero experience isn't available. See what he did there?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4W_P_kqRf0&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]

I like how after listening to this guy pseudo-puke for 3 minutes, you still don't know whether he likes or dislikes this whole shaking malarkey.

conclusion: bigger vent would make it better, apple is too obsessed with being shiny to do so.
The only logical conclusion, then, is that the shiny-ness reflects/absorbs/eats the heat so they didn't need a bigger vent. This is why Steve Jobs makes more money than you.

Hey guys, check it. Master Douche is putting up some videos about Windows 7.
I got exactly 13 seconds in, and had to stop. I didn't need to see any more. I knew guys like him in high school; even us nerds (like we-take-AP-Computer-Science-and-eat-lunch-in-the-computer-lab nerds) shunned them for their douchebaggery.

Last edited:
You know what I think of him? BBBHHHHEEEUUUHGGGGHHHHHHHH! Fucking idiot...

Well I did my part. Rated the video as 1 on Youtube. He gives tech enthusiasts a bad name. He used to be good before he got too big for himself.

BLLEEEGGGHHHH?
funny that's what I thought when I saw his face and heard him talk.
I have a distinct feeling he is broadcasting from his mom's basement.

I got exactly 13 seconds in, and had to stop. I didn't need to see any more. I knew guys like him in high school; even us nerds (like we-take-AP-Computer-Science-and-eat-lunch-in-the-computer-lab nerds) shunned them for their douchebaggery.

I swear, you must have went to my high school - I knew people like him too, with irritating-sounding voices who were always hyper and excited about everything, and I wanted to punch them all in the face.

Also, how much of a douche do you have to be to have a giant picture of yourself on the front of your laptop?

I have a distinct feeling he is broadcasting from his mom's basement.

Actually, that's not the case I think.

For one, this guy is a lot older than one would think. He's been doing this for like 12 years now.

Also, he's actually really popular for some odd reason so I think he's quite well off by now as well. He's got a popular site and like 50,000 YouTube subscribers, and I think he was a TechTV presenter before they got tired of his douchey-ness.

P.S. Another somewhat related video... "we're all Mapple people!" :lol:

[YOUTUBE]7L2fsubA2-c[/YOUTUBE]