Hammond: HAMMY HURT BY 1 HORSE POWER

TurnerGTX

SNN2122RH_472735a.jpg

hammondmain_712446a.jpg

Richard after fall

TOP Gear clown Richard Hammond has injured himself again ? test-driving a horse.

The accident-prone presenter fell off the nag near his home in Gloucestershire.

He hurt his bum so badly he is using sticks to get about.

The daredevil, nicknamed Hamster, wanted to hire the horse for the Hayes Golden Button Challenge steeplechase. But he came a cropper and will now miss the event.

Hamster, 39, survived a 288mph smash in a jet-powered car when trying to break the land-speed record for the BBC2 motoring show in 2006.

He also reached speeds of 253mph in a Bugatti Veyron racing against a fighter jet.

So the star can expect a ribbing from Top Gear co-hosts Jeremy Clarkson, 48, and James May, 46 for his ?one-horse-power? blunder.

Hammond took riding lessons last year for an episode of Top Gear where he hunted Jeremy Clarkson, with Clarkson driving a car dressed as a fox.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/66460/Hammy-hurt-by-1-horse-power/

Last edited:
He also reached speeds of 253mph in a Bugatti Veyron racing against a fighter jet.

253 in 1 mile runway? Daily Star is junk :p

And he didn't get hurt by one horsepower, he got hurt by gravity....

And every article talking about top gear involves the damn jetster crash, lay off it already it happened like three years ago.

Who really gives a flying fuck? I tripped over the other day, I don't see it in any newspapers.

HEADLINE: JEREMY CLARKSON TAKES A SHIT

how is this even news? who here hasn't fallen on their bums badly. i know i have from snowboarding.

Ugh, don't remind me. That was the worst pain ever from any sports-related injury. Part of the reason why I stuck with skiing.

Ugh, don't remind me. That was the worst pain ever from any sports-related injury. Part of the reason why I stuck with skiing.

Brother I'm with you! I stole a car in Long Beach and after loosing the cops I went to go play bball with my homies. Once I got there I schooled some crips and then they shot me in the knee.

*real story* I was playing basketball in PE when someone accidentally pushed me in the air causing me to land wrong and I tore my Patella tendon then had to have surgery. I'm still recovering.

Anyways back on topic, I think this is stupid. I really want to take a crap and put it up on ebay as Tom Cruise's turd just to see if anyone bids.

Who really gives a flying fuck? I tripped over the other day, I don't see it in any newspapers.

HEADLINE: JEREMY CLARKSON TAKES A SHIT

Paris Hilton changed her hair style. Apparently some people committed suicide, but don't quote me on that.

So Hamster is a "daredevil" now? What a load of bollocks.

I hope Hammond gets better, but the newspapers need to bugger off and get a life, or go stalk someone else.

Oh, puh-lease.
But poor Richard, that must hurt.
Nice piccy from 12x05. I shall keep that one.

another slow day in the halls of british journalism and yet they wonder why sales are declining when they print twaddle like this.

This is just ridiculous. I don't understand how anyone who wrote this could have got into journalism in the first place, and how anyone could be stupid enough to employ such a person. This journalist has the mental agility of me when I was 10.

It's not falling from the horse that hurts. It's suddenly becoming stationary that get's you.

On the contrary, it's the sudden removal of said horse out from under you that hurts.