Knight Rider: Fears, Hopes, Concerns?

Oh my god. This show is utter shite. Bad casting, acting, dialogue, writing in general, pacing, and TERRIBLE effects. I saw the episode where the first half is like speed (lol go fasterer than 100mph or the bawm ekslodes!) and... god, why do they even bother?

Danm just watched the 12th episode and all I want to as is "THATS IT"??

Contains spoilers about KARR (If you are so worried) :p

After long waited we see the horified KARR. Its also a mustang but with a yellow light. And it can transform into a robot type thing which goes crazy. But the thing is they 100% copied the voice of Optimus Prime...I sware..:?
And the other thing that bothers me is that they can make a terrorist have a 2 episode special but when the KARR (Which is suppose to be a sort of a main charactor in the story right?) comes in to action hes barely on the screen...
And it was the SHORTEST boss battle I have ever seen..:blink:
But I like the fact now there are only 4 people on board. (Will they continue that??:p)

^ Yeah, I thought it would carry on as a two parter, alas it was not to be and as far as I'm concerned that could've been a series ending.

I had to look it up on imdb.com and wiki, but KARRs voice is done by Peter Cullen, so thats no coincidence he sounds like Op Prime.

Also, and this i forgot when i watched the original show, but he also voiced KARR for an ep (not his first appearance, but when he returns for showdown pt 2 with the original KITT.

Episode 10...

Another crappy new intro?
WTF was Hank all about?
Why didn't KITT knockout dart the dudes?
A jumper can be a silencer? :lol:
Why doesn't KITT block the GPS signal to the bomb?
The CGI is piss poor.
The worlds quietest helicopter?
Why didn't the half-black chick dive into that hole?

Episode 11...

Fuck off, that turbo boost was ridiculous.
Why doesn't mike go through the back seat and deactivate the bomb?
That pilot was awesome.
Shaft? :lol:
'Stealth attack mode' yet he still has a flashing red light visible from space? :lol:

"i'm gonna walk in and shoot them"
"Subtle"... best KITT reply ever.

Was it just me or were these two episodes just a mash of 'Die Hard with a Vengeance', 'Speed' and 'Under Siege 2'?

Soo many questions, soo many reasons to punch NBC people in the face.

Last edited:
As a series to wow by the effects, the boobs, and the men, its not bad for me. 7/10.

But as a STORY, I find myself struggling. 3/10. KARR getting owned by a "car" KITT wasnt funny.

just me or was this last episode better ? :p might have been weirdo me but seemed a lot better then some of the previous ones. still room for improvement tho :roflmao:

AFAIK, that was the first ep of the revamped formula.
No more Government stuff, more of helping the common man out.

I thought it was an improvement as well, or maybe thats because of the lack of transforming... We'll see...

I'll have to re-sub to Rapidshare to get the latest episodes if it's picking up. :)

"Oh snap" :lol:
The baddies will shoot a cop, yet not Mickey Knight?
Why didn't KITT pick up the c4?
The new transitions were cool.

This revamp is brilliant, it shoulda been like this from the start and still with the old man.

p.s Is it wrong i'm starting to care about KITT? :?

Last edited:
That last episode wasn't as big of a ball of Suck as the others, but still. It was pretty painful to watch. But I'm kinda starting to like KITT also. All the other characters are ehhhh.

I've been catching up on episodes 9 to 13, and while 9-12 were nothing special, I enjoyed 13 a lot more. No more transforming into bloatmobiles and no more SSC shit which got on my tits. Not literally of course.

A note from Episode 11 though. Gus is was the calmest pilot ever!

"I have no hoopdie application at this time." :lol:
I thought the fucking transformations were over? :(

Love the supercharger whine.

p.s. I hate to say this, but the intro theme is better than the original.

Last edited:
By today's standards though, the opening credits are crap, seriously, the should've stuck with the intro from the movie.

By today's standards though, the opening credits are crap, seriously, the should've stuck with the intro from the movie.

Agree, I thought that was much better.

Last edited:
The episode 14 went on without much fun but 15 ROCKS

I mean its a proper episode. I liked it.
KITT with machine guns? lol and the Old School mustang was nice also but what did they do to the bonnet.
Plus why didnt KITT use guns in earlier episodes??

Ps. Sorry for the double post

Last edited: