Lens Flair

I love the composition, but whatever you've done, it does seem a bit over the top in my book. People are different, but that's my honest opinion. :)

I 100% get you. I'd usually consider myself quite reserved when it comes to post work but figured its no harm every now and then to push into unfamiliar territory.

Does anyone else think it's leaning too much to the right ?

Don't think I've posted this one before...

Last edited:
I 100% get you. I'd usually consider myself quite reserved when it comes to post work but figured its no harm every now and then to push into unfamiliar territory.

I really like it but I find the background just as interesting as the car in the foreground. Maybe I'm a bit odd in this respect :lol:.

Yes. I did think it was more titled at first, but then I looked at the verticals on the right and they're spot on. It's just that the verticals on the left aren't, so it's just a bit warped.

I'd straighten up that middle vertical and see what it looks like.

I don't really like the crop either, but that's just me, I prefer to see standard ratio pics, unless they're panoramics or something.

Loving it! :)

Yes, it's always interesting to experiment with new PP techniques. :)

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/ramseus/2009/02/13/a2.jpg

I have the damnedest time with manual focus.

Anyway, cleaning all the dust and dog hair from behind my dresser/desks in preparation for a "new" desk and I was listening to some music and wanted to take a picture of this since I've never tried one of the turntable before. No idea if this is decent or not, but I'm sure I'll get feedback.

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/02/13/phono.jpg

I have emerged from the Lightroom (tehehe:p)....

I am VERY proud of this shot...I know its beyond the taste of many on this forum however.

100-0714.jpg

I'd like it if it didn't have that radioactive HDR glow to it.

The view out my window when it was snowing the other day...

*snip!*

No HDR going on here, just major overprocessing. It sits well with me.

Nice shot, the border adds much to shot...looks like something you would find on a very nice holiday card. :)

No HDR going on here, just major overprocessing. It sits well with me.
same difference :p ;)

I don't mind lots of processing, but I think that the point at which things appear to glow is the point at which it's gone too far. Can we see this shot without the excessive processing?

Nice shot, the border adds much to shot...looks like something you would find on a very nice holiday card.

Last edited:
I have no idea how you take something so simple epp and make it look that good, but congrats on doing it!
https://pic.armedcats.net/d/du/duckfucksviper/2009/02/14/DSC_1734.jpg
Trying to do very little PP in order to continue work on my composition. This is just a filtered B&W effect. Too much dead space?

"Jag ?lsker" means "I love". Probably followed by "you" or something else. :)