Random Thoughts....

Welcome to the world of Modesto/Stockton CA

I did say that was only abnormal for a city like Vancouver. ;)

Seriously though, this is starting to become a huge deal. It seems we've had as much violence already in 2009 as we used to get for a whole year.

I didn't mention it above, but obviously many of these shootings were fatal. This morning a woman was shot to death with automatic weapons while driving a Caddy with a child in the back.

http://visibleearth.nasa.gov/

That site is a catalog of thousands of Nasa's satellite images plus images from missions such as Apollo 17. I've spent about an hour just looking around at stuff. I particularly like the ISS hurricane photos.

I currently have two offers on the table to visit Germany. Both offers are by women. One is in Freiburg and the other is in Frankfurt. Both want to pay half my plane fare. And I need a vacation badly. No, I'm not trying to play either of them.

Last edited:
I currently have two offers on the table to visit Germany. Both offers are by women. One is in Freiburg and the other is in Frankfurt. Both want to pay half my plane fare. And I need a vacation badly. No, I'm not trying to play either of them.

1. Tell both of them you are coming
2. Each woman pays for half your ticket
3. ?????
4. Profit!

Which one do you like more ? ;)

the new Simpsons intro is OSSUM! if you've watched the old one lots (and who hasn't?) you'll note they've changed little details in them that only real fans will get. the whole "chasing the couch all over the world" is a bit over the top but hey, the rest is solid.

Also, the Simpsons have a flatpanel TV now!!!

Well, I don't want to lose Andrew's friendship, so as long as we're still friends I'm pretty sure I'm still going to like him at least a little bit. He's a really good guy, an absolute gentleman, and a great friend. I'd be an idiot to throw away a friend like him.

I don't mean dump him completely, I just mean to say that you should stop thinking about him in that way (since its obvious he doesn't feel the same way about you)...

I was actually in a similar position, when it turned out that I was getting feelings for my best friend at the time. At the time I was scared too that taking it a step further would make things awkward, and I was scared of losing my best friend if it turned out she didn't feel the same way...thankfully she did.

^ And it's still pink.

I don't mean dump him completely, I just mean to say that you should stop thinking about him in that way (since its obvious he doesn't feel the same way about you)...

I was actually in a similar position, when it turned out that I was getting feelings for my best friend at the time. At the time I was scared too that taking it a step further would make things awkward, and I was scared of losing my best friend if it turned out she didn't feel the same way...thankfully she did.

Well its quite difficult to stop thinking of him like that, and considering I hold out hope that maybe he'll reconsider...>.<

For right now I'm just going to stick to avoiding a relationship until someone comes along who I'm 100% sure I want to go for. Otherwise I'll just end up in a big huge mess again, and the aftermath of my last boyfriend was enough for me. I learned my lesson, time to move on.

well there's 2 things you can do : the right thing and whatever all the girls actually do

you can either go out, have fun, meet people, and be okay with the fact that a prospective boyfriend may not be "forever" or "Mr Right", but rather "Mr Right Now". If it isn't meant to be in the end you can still dump him, etc, but atleast you'll have the experience that you'll need later

or you can go out and look for Mr perfect and come home alone every week disappointed because some guy had some detail that wasn't perfect.

NEWSFLASH : there is no knight in shining armor. There maybe a stable boy, but thats about it!

Its not that I can't find a guy, because I have, its that I'm afraid of taking the leap into an actual relationship.

Some horrible, horrible scars still remain from my last one. And since I already had a mentally warped perception of what a relationship should be even before that, its now only gotten worse.

In short, it's only difficult because of me.

The other day when I was fueling up my car, the pump ran out of petrol. As of yesterday, just about every service station in town was out of petrol.

The joys of being isolated due to floods.

I got my first neg rep!! I'm so proud!!

Of course it was anonymous..

I got my first neg rep!! I'm so proud!!
Of course it was anonymous..
Aww. The first time always hurts the most. But don't worry you will soon get used to it and maybe even start enjoying it. :cool:

^Actually i was worrying that i am to nice... Almost 2100 post and i haven't offended anyone? :p

Maybe it's because I'm Swedish?

^Actually i was worrying that i am to nice... Almost 2100 post and i haven't offended anyone? :p

That's what I was gonna suggest... I've probably gotten like 15 negreps... half of them for completely asinine things "yeah, you're a stupid nazi, you're german", but the other half because I provoke people :D

^not really though, if they're willing to pay for a half a ticket, you didn't say you were going to pay for the other half... And besides, if you're there, you may aswell find out which of both ladies you prefer.... for free.

It's not really all that nice, but it would be very epic if you chose to do this. You'd be my fucking hero and everything :heart:

^not really though, if they're willing to pay for a half a ticket, you didn't say you were going to pay for the other half... And besides, if you're there, you may aswell find out which of both ladies you prefer.... for free.

It's not really all that nice, but it would be very epic if you chose to do this. You'd be my fucking hero and everything :heart:

Hmmm, that is compelling plan. :mrgreen:

Which one do you like more ? ;)
Both are pretty even at the moment. However, the one in Frankfurt has the added benefit of being able to get German clients for my business.

Last edited: