WIP Porsche Martini 935 vector

XL for me please. Can you PM me the payment details?

XL for me too.

EDIT: actually before you put that, I want to know what is the price?

https://pic.armedcats.net/t/tw/twerp129/2009/02/16/full.jpg
https://pic.armedcats.net/t/tw/twerp129/2009/02/16/Closefront.jpg
https://pic.armedcats.net/t/tw/twerp129/2009/02/16/closeback.jpg

The shirts are finished!

I've decided to price the shirts at $15, shipped domestic AND international. The reason for the price drop is when printing the shirts I decided to print 3 color to keep costs down, and use halftone on the lighter blue in the Martini colors. The shirts still look good but I am not completely satisfied in my decision to go to 3-color instead of 4. Otherwise the shirts printed great! I may or may not print a second batch based on how well these shirts sell. PM me if you want one, please include in the PM: Shipping address, desired quantity and size, and E-Mail. I will E-Mail you a PayPal invoice. When I receive payment, I will ship it out via USPS.

I order to utilize my time more effectively I will check PM's each day at 18:00 EST (-5 GMT), and send out Invoices then. The shirts should ship no more than a day after payment is recieved, except for weekends.

Thanks for the quick responses guys.

What if I don't have a PayPal account? Any other method to pay?

I can always PM you my address, you could send a check or cash and I can then mail the T-Shirt.

They look awesome Twerp, is the Save the Whales on the back or the front? Looks like the front with the "drive Porsche" on the back of your neck sort of thing??

Yep, Save the Whales on Front, Drive Porsche on the back.

Bugger, other way round would have been killer and an instant sell. Will have a small think, still thats just my preference, awesome work either way!

I can always PM you my address, you could send a check or cash and I can then mail the T-Shirt.

and for the non US peoples? :( Can I pay by credit card or something?

They look awesome Twerp, is the Save the Whales on the back or the front? Looks like the front with the "drive Porsche" on the back of your neck sort of thing??

you can wear it the other way around!:lol:

Bugger, other way round would have been killer and an instant sell. Will have a small think, still thats just my preference, awesome work either way!

Yeah, I agree. But I am considering purchasing one of these, as they are pretty sweet.

I would love to have one of those in XL... send me some pricing details and I bet I could sell a dozen of them in a day or two!

and for the non US peoples? :( Can I pay by credit card or something?

I'm pretty sure you can pay with your credit card through PayPal, but I'll check it out this evening to make certain.

I'm pretty sure you can pay with your credit card through PayPal, but I'll check it out this evening to make certain.

Yep, I am from Brazil and I can pay via PayPal using my Brazilian (international) Credit Card without any problem.

Yep, I am from Brazil and I can pay via PayPal using my Brazilian (international) Credit Card without any problem.

Yeah you can, that's how I pay for everything when using PayPal.

I got my t-shirts yesterday, they look fantasticly retro. Thanks again.

If you get some more printed I'd have another thought about switching which pictures goes on which side.

If someone is still not sure if they want to buy one or not, stop wondering and do it :)

Twerp, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to use this opportunity for some self-promotion.

If anyone else needs any screenprinting (or embroidery), drop me a PM.
:)

No problem!