The ^ < V Game

^ Doesn't know how happy Hippos really are.
< Is happy because House is on tonight and its a new episode :)
V Never watched House before.

^^Actually I love House. It's the only "drama" programme that doesn't make me want to vomit, and it's pretty brilliant in many ways.
<Has watched House since S1EP1
?Thinks House is a home, not a show
EDIT: Damn, autoaero beat to the post.

^ :p No, House is a show and an amazing one at that.
< Is currently planning a road trip with my sis and watching Bruce Almighty at the same time whilst browsing the 'net on my laptop. :D
V Should be in bed.

^ is right on
< is in bed, been a long day and my brain has melted
V has an unmelted brain

^ For now.
< Is not looking forward to school in the morning and should be asleep right now.
V Goodnight. :p

^If you consider a bicycle with a 4hp 1cylinder petrol attached to the side a "motorbike" than yes
<Used to own such a thing
?Wants one

^Oh, sounds nice
<Is using dad's work computer because now the home computer is unusable even to order a wireless router from Amazon so I won't need to use the desktop computer anymore
VHas never been infected with spyware

^ made a prediction that no poster could possibly bring to fruition.
< makes system backups to prevent having to use extreme measures with all but the nastiest of viruses.
v has never been faced with a truly nasty virus.

^ Not really, no.
< Has had minor problems before but all my computers just seem to hate me and break anyway.
V Doesn't have computer problems often.

^Actually I do, but i've learned to put all important pics/text and purchased music on a jump drive.
<Thinks the jump drive makes things much easier
?Wonders how computer people fared without small, waterproof backup stick things

^ Nah not really.
< I wonder how people make relationships work. I can't seem to understand the whole thing at all.
V Does not like relationships.

^Kind of.
<Depends on what "relationship" denotes.
?Understands my response.

^ Nope. Torrents kill my internet.
< Is watching a Styx concert DVD and loving it even though its like the millionth time I've watched it. :mrgreen:
V Doesn't watch concert videos.

^Sometimes. Never felt the need to buy it on DVD, though.
<Would rent concert DVDs from the library
?Is obsessed with concert DVDs

^ Kinda. Mostly just this Styx one. Its called Caught In The Act. Its amazing. :)
< Is eating chocolate and still watching the concert DVD again.
V Wants some chocolate.

^Hmmm... yes, my sweets stockpile ran out again.
<Will probably look up the Styx dvd now
?Lives in kazakazakakazakakazastan.

^ No, its just called Washington. XD
< Thinks ^ might enjoy Caught In The Act because it is simply awesome. ...no, I am not biased in any way...:p
V Has looked up the DVD. If not, will look it up. Clips can be found on Youtube.